Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,892 Members 43,437 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Trouble with flashboot drivers

Tip us?

TayL3Y
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Trouble with flashboot drivers

Ok my ADB drivers are working perfectly fine and show up on the list of ADB devices but now there is a bigger problem. When I put in my flashboot cable on my CMD it still says waiting for devices and Windows is trying to install some drivers that fail. Otter2-prod-4 is what it says in device manager I know that is my kindle fire but until that works my first time to attempt to flash my kindle is dead. My kindle fire is rooted and is on version 10.4.6 if that is helpful but the quicker it is the better I'm hoping to try to flash slim cat 6 Rom on here by Sunday

crappy_phone_guy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation KF2 fastboot issue

Same issue only Im not rooted and on ver. 10.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TayL3Y View Post
Ok my ADB drivers are working perfectly fine and show up on the list of ADB devices but now there is a bigger problem. When I put in my flashboot cable on my CMD it still says waiting for devices and Windows is trying to install some drivers that fail. Otter2-prod-4 is what it says in device manager I know that is my kindle fire but until that works my first time to attempt to flash my kindle is dead. My kindle fire is rooted and is on version 10.4.6 if that is helpful but the quicker it is the better I'm hoping to try to flash slim cat 6 Rom on here by Sunday