Searched and searched AND SEARCHED

OP whodisname

31st October 2014, 09:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag destrehan
Thanks Meter: 71

568 posts
More
Can some kind soul PLEASE send me a working link to the a dB drivers and unbrick utility for the "kindle fire 2nd generation 7"? This search I.jus becoming .full time job. I am not a noob (I'm not the sharpest but I grasp I pretty well) please pleas with sprinkles and cherries on top. Can someone hook me up with this? I flashed twrp on I with an app and I Ge the red screen. I bought a fast boot cable.
I'm sure this ha been answered somewhere bu dammed I I can find it. Thank you in advance.
31st October 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag destrehan

568 posts
More
And I apologize for this begin in the wrong section. I jus go.frustrated and that was it. I HATE asking for help, specially for $h!t like this.
31st October 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,312

1,191 posts
Donate to Me
More
If you have the 2012 model (the one with a camera), I can help you, but if you have the 2013 model (without a camera) there is nobody who can help you. Please confirm which version you have. Also, you posted this in the Kindle Fire HDX forums, but you said you have the HD. Please double check before posting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to r3pwn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st October 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag destrehan

568 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3pwn

If you have the 2012 model (the one with a camera), I can help you, but if you have the 2013 model (without a camera) there is nobody who can help you. Please confirm which version you have. Also, you posted this in the Kindle Fire HDX forums, but you said you have the HD. Please double check before posting.

No, its the kindle fire 2n.edition. no HD. I don usually do things like that (post out of turn) but the wife wants this thing working an she even wen Ge the cable. (I mentioned in passing....) it has no camera

Kindle fire: HT16HHL20619
Its that one. That's as good as I can tell you. It registered at amazon to m.so the version I'm tell in you is what the told me. Man, dude, if you can hp .fix i that would sav me a lo o grief!!!!!
PS, why no fix for the 201 with no camera?
31st October 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag destrehan

568 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodisname

No, its the kindle fire 2n.edition. no HD. I dont usually do things like that (post out of turn) but the wife wants this thing working an she even wen Ge the cable. (I mentioned in passing....) it has no camera I looked around for the past 3 days and finally just asked.

Its that one. That's as good as I can tell you. It registered at amazon to m.so the version I'm tell in you is what the told me. Man, dude, if you can hp .fix i that would sav me a lo o grief!!!!!

Mod please move and accepted my humble apologies.
31st October 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,312

1,191 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodisname

No, its the kindle fire 2n.edition. no HD. I don usually do things like that (post out of turn) but the wife wants this thing working an she even wen Ge the cable. (I mentioned in passing....) it has no camera

Because they haven't been hacked to workaround their security yet. Let me get a link to help you real quick.
EDIT: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2372917 and follow the instructions for "Restore".
Last edited by r3pwn; 31st October 2014 at 10:20 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to r3pwn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st October 2014, 11:55 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag destrehan

568 posts
More
Well thats certainly not the tools I seek. I'm going to assume you pu that there on accident an no as a bad joke.
1st November 2014, 05:04 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag destrehan

568 posts
More
Wow. I'm an idiot.
1st November 2014, 05:06 AM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag destrehan

568 posts