Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,537 Members 49,660 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The unbrick image for HDX 7"

Tip us?

boom1212go
Old
(Last edited by boom1212go; 25th August 2014 at 07:13 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Cool The unbrick image for HDX 7"

Hey everybody,i have pulled out the image from HDX 7"(base on system version--13.3.2.5_user_325001120),it includes the "boot,recovery and system",i hope that it's useful for those who bricked their HDX 7".

if you need other image like “aboot,dkernel,modem,modemst” and so on,you can leave a message to me,although i think it not useful,it's enough for you having "boot,recovery and system".

By the way,i wanna know how to let the HDX 7" get into the fastboot mode?except of using the command--"adb reboot bootloader" ,it's useful when the HDX 7" in normal use,but in fact,if HDX 7" can't boot into the normal mode,you can't do anything about typing command,because computer can't recognise it as adb devices!

click the link to download the images! http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gd7VPib
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boom1212go For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aaronkatrini
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hey, thanks

It would be really nice if somebody came up with a solution to flash the firmware in fastboot mode (even in linux where u dont need any drivers).

I believe that would solve many bricked devices out there.

MaximilianOzora
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by boom1212go View Post
Hey everybody,i have pulled out the image from HDX 7"(base on system version--13.3.2.5_user_325001120),it includes the "boot,recovery and system",i hope that it's useful for those who bricked their HDX 7".

if you need other image like “aboot,dkernel,modem,modemst” and so on,you can leave a message to me,although i think it not useful,it's enough for you having "boot,recovery and system".

By the way,i wanna know how to let the HDX 7" get into the fastboot mode?except of using the command--"adb reboot bootloader" ,it's useful when the HDX 7" in normal use,but in fact,if HDX 7" can't boot into the normal mode,you can't do anything about typing command,because computer can't recognise it as adb devices!

click the link to download the images! http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gd7VPib
the question is how to unbrick the kindle if adb doesn't work ??
if using QPST , we need the xml files and how go to download mode
using pc only recognise QHSUSB_BULK, if install Qualcomm driver only detect as 9008, so need to change 9008 to 9006
so how to resolve this problem?? anyone can give some tutorial please.

thank you.

aaronkatrini
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Check out this post, page 2 maybe has a solution for you. Good Luck!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2795602

khanhdaojtk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi friend,
I have a kindle hdx with fire os 13.3.2.5
I already rooted and installed safe trap
I already back up rom stock and flash your rom thor gapps 13.3.2.4 on rom slot
But when it go to first screen, it stop and reboot. And bootlop but can access safe trap.
I restore back up but similar can't boot.
I think i must flash rom stock 13.3.2.5 but i don't have zip file. Can you extract it ? please help. Thank. I hope your reply.

CalebQ42
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up I know how to get into fastboot!!!

you just need to get a fastboot cable (the 2nd and 5th pins (or 1st and 4th?) are jumped. If you look up fastboot cable or factory cable you should be able to find it. I personally "made" one by taking a small piece of wire and sticking it under the proper pins in a semi-broken usb cable(wouldn't stay into device). I've had to use it many many times on my kindle fire hd 7"

epicfailol
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalebQ42 View Post
you just need to get a fastboot cable (the 2nd and 5th pins (or 1st and 4th?) are jumped. If you look up fastboot cable or factory cable you should be able to find it. I personally "made" one by taking a small piece of wire and sticking it under the proper pins in a semi-broken usb cable(wouldn't stay into device). I've had to use it many many times on my kindle fire hd 7"
No, a fastboot cable doesn't do anything on the hdx

CalebQ42
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicfailol View Post
No, a fastboot cable doesn't do anything on the hdx
I've found it works if you first connect it to the device then connect it to the computer. Of course the device I'm working with for some reason has software version 11.3.2.5

jimyv
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Default umm

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalebQ42 View Post
I've found it works if you first connect it to the device then connect it to the computer. Of course the device I'm working with for some reason has software version 11.3.2.5
Again again this is the HDX forum completely different from the HD different processor and everything .. If you plug a fast cable into the HDX it puts it in QUPST mode and takes a few minutes of messing with it to get it out of it so far we cannot use that either..so far.
Please Hit (THANKS) If I Helped You
It's Free
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CalebQ42
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimyv View Post
Again again this is the HDX forum completely different from the HD different processor and everything .. If you plug a fast cable into the HDX it puts it in QUPST mode and takes a few minutes of messing with it to get it out of it so far we cannot use that either..so far.
Sorry about that, I didn't know there was a 3rd generation kindle fire hd that looked exactly like the hdx. Been trying to root this thing for hours before I found that out

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium HD app