FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Invalid sim card

27th August 2014, 09:43 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag North Jersey
Thanks Meter: 562

More
Has anyone had a problem with your kindle hdx reading sim cards as Invalid? I had a problem and was directed to an amazon review that had a lot of people with this problem. It happened on a t-mo full size sim cut down to nano size. This sim worked in phones however.

29th August 2014, 01:59 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashusmom

Has anyone had a problem with your kindle hdx reading sim cards as Invalid? I had a problem and was directed to an amazon review that had a lot of people with this problem. It happened on a t-mo full size sim cut down to nano size. This sim worked in phones however.

i tested an german e+ (alditalk), a german vodafone and a german d1 card - all without any problems. LTE works as expected.
The Following User Says Thank You to sn123py For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2015, 02:48 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Yes, i have same issue. Tried 2 different SIM cards from Austrlian carriers .
2nd January 2015, 10:36 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i cut two previously used tmobile sims to nano, both gave invalid sim card. i bought a new one from amazon and worked first try. can't link to amazon, serach this text:

T-Mobile Complete SIM Starter Kit - No Contract Network Connection (Universal: Standard, Mirco, Nano SIM)
8th January 2015, 05:16 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
This starts to happen to me as well. Uncut original nano T-mobile sim card on Thor Gapps Rom ( 13.3.2.4 ).
Last edited by shadowcliffs; 8th January 2015 at 09:54 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread