[Q] Semi-bricked hdx
So...some mistake in update-script with setperm on stock slot and now I have a device:
- device is turning on
- clean, pure unregistered stock firmware
- adb work (pull/push)
- adb shell/install doesn't work (bin/sh not found)
- adb backup/restore doesn't work
- i have no safestrap (its missing after unsuccessful flashing)
- com.amazon.dcp.apk renamed, so future ota doesnt help
- wifi bluetooth doesn't work (no mac-address)
- I can copy files to/from sdcard
- i have su and daemonsu in /xbin (maybe....)
Any method to install apk ? Something like "file:///sdcard.1apk" like other android device, or maybe through silk debugging I could make same html-code to access sdcard? or fastboot flashing something to restore to stock. If I could install safestrap or es file explorer its would be great...
Thanks. Sorry my English.