FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][OFFICIAL][5.0.2] AICP for OtterX [NIGHTLIES]

Announcement from joshuabg: Official AICP 8.0 for OtterX is here!
25th February 2015, 02:08 AM |#131  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Can someone upload the aicp_otterx_lp-8.0-RELEASE-20150209 and/or the latest nightly to a cloud service if they have already downloaded them? The download says it is going to take 37 days, and that is crazy, as I do not have that much time to wait on this.
 
 
26th February 2015, 06:37 AM |#132  
Guitarman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ......a galaxy far far away.....Virginia
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmxtech

Can someone upload the aicp_otterx_lp-8.0-RELEASE-20150209 and/or the latest nightly to a cloud service if they have already downloaded them? The download says it is going to take 37 days, and that is crazy, as I do not have that much time to wait on this.

Because I like to help people and the difficulty of your request was minimal, I proudly present to you the URL of the desired file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ibztf43riy...50209.zip?dl=0

Enjoy

Sent from my Amazon OtterX using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Guitarman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2015, 06:14 PM |#133  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarman

Because I like to help people and the difficulty of your request was minimal, I proudly present to you the URL of the desired file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ibztf43riy...50209.zip?dl=0

Enjoy

Sent from my Amazon OtterX using XDA Free mobile app

You sir are a saint.
The Following User Says Thank You to rjmxtech For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2015, 09:03 PM |#134  
Member
Flag Appleton
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Is there some special trick to getting aicp_otterx_lp-8.0-RELEASE-20150209 to boot?

Wiped, wiped and re-wiped everything to ensure I'm not flashing dirty.

Have let it sit at boot for 10 -15 minutes and nothing. Not sure I can go back to the previous version...will have to find it on my pc since I 'cleaned' all the old roms off (like an id10t) before getting this one to load.
23rd April 2015, 04:54 PM |#135  
raptorddd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag culiacan
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
I kind of love this Rom. But where's the kitkat version? Is lollipop working ok. No bugs?
23rd April 2015, 06:50 PM |#136  
Guitarman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ......a galaxy far far away.....Virginia
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
I didn't have any real noticable issues with the ROM

Sent from my Amazon OtterX using XDA Free mobile app
24th April 2015, 03:00 AM |#137  
Senior Member
Flag Mishawaka, IN
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
FWIW, I could not get it to boot, either. I am running the CM12.1 that joshuabg so kindly compiled.

Sent from my Amazon OtterX using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by Ixthusdan; 24th April 2015 at 03:04 AM.
24th April 2015, 10:51 AM |#138  
Guitarman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ......a galaxy far far away.....Virginia
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixthusdan

FWIW, I could not get it to boot, either. I am running the CM12.1 that joshuabg so kindly compiled.

Sent from my Amazon OtterX using XDA Free mobile app

I could get the latest nightly to boot with no problem and I'm also trying the CM12.1 and so far so good

Sent from my Amazon OtterX using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes