Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,324 Members 42,467 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

automatic reboot problem

Tip us?

klstephenson77
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default automatic reboot problem

I have a rooted kindle running firmware version 6.3.2. I have FFF, and TWRP installed, and am running go launcher. It has worked with no problems for almost a year, but a few days ago it started rebooting to TWRP of its own accord within a minute of being powered on, with a full charge. The 1st time this happened I thought the battery was getting low and recharged it, but it is still doing it. Is anyone else having this problem, and if so has anyone figured out how to fix it?

Kevin

sd_shadow
Old
(Last edited by sd_shadow; 6th July 2014 at 11:03 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1184
Kindle is trying to install Update 6.3.3, because stock recovery was replaced with twrp. See http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2788555 firmware 6.3.3 -=Post your rooting progress here=-
It will continue to reboot, until you restore stock recovery/bootloader, install a custom ROM, manual install 6.3.3 or my prerooted 6.3.3 zip

Sent from my Amazon OtterX using Tapatalk
No support via PM! Please ask in a public thread, that's what the forums are for.
Notify me by Posting @sd_shadow in thread I'll help you as much as I can...
Always in motion is the future
The Following User Says Thank You to sd_shadow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

klstephenson77
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I figured it was something simple. Thank you for the link to the prerooted system info.

Kevin

sd_shadow
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1184
posted old link see [2014][Pre-Rooted][Stock]System Version 6.3.3-Original Kindle Fire Only
No support via PM! Please ask in a public thread, that's what the forums are for.
Notify me by Posting @sd_shadow in thread I'll help you as much as I can...
Always in motion is the future