Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 53,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Kindle Fire stuck on Splash Screen with No Animation

Tip us?

RagInCajun00
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Kindle Fire stuck on Splash Screen with No Animation

I've tried to flash back to stock with TWRP 2.2.2.1 I believe the version and I flashed the official stock 6.3.2 and everything appeared to go well when I noticed it stayed on that screen for a bit longer than it should and it never booted up properly. The devices is recognized by my PC in the name 'kindle' so ADB drivers are working properly and my device is not bricked completely

sd_shadow
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1265

DONATE TO ME
Did you do a factory wipe before install?
No reason to install 6.3.2 anyways, once it connects to wifi it will download and auto install 6.3.3.
Think you will need to flash fff bootloader/twrp and try again, or try my prerooted 6.3.3 zip
No support via PM! Please ask in a public thread, that's what the forums are for.
Notify me by Posting @sd_shadow in thread I'll help you as much as I can...
Always in motion is the future

Thepooch
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1038
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagInCajun00 View Post
I've tried to flash back to stock with TWRP 2.2.2.1 I believe the version and I flashed the official stock 6.3.2 and everything appeared to go well when I noticed it stayed on that screen for a bit longer than it should and it never booted up properly. The devices is recognized by my PC in the name 'kindle' so ADB drivers are working properly and my device is not bricked completely
Buy a fastboot cable here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1392693 post #9