No registration required

Kindle Fire stuck on Splash Screen with No Animation

OP RagInCajun00

2nd July 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

35 posts
More
I've tried to flash back to stock with TWRP 2.2.2.1 I believe the version and I flashed the official stock 6.3.2 and everything appeared to go well when I noticed it stayed on that screen for a bit longer than it should and it never booted up properly. The devices is recognized by my PC in the name 'kindle' so ADB drivers are working properly and my device is not bricked completely
3rd July 2014, 12:00 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag South Dakota
Thanks Meter: 2,020

4,926 posts
Donate to Me
More
Did you do a factory wipe before install?
No reason to install 6.3.2 anyways, once it connects to wifi it will download and auto install 6.3.3.
Think you will need to flash fff bootloader/twrp and try again, or try my prerooted 6.3.3 zip
8th July 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,061

2,469 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagInCajun00

I've tried to flash back to stock with TWRP 2.2.2.1 I believe the version and I flashed the official stock 6.3.2 and everything appeared to go well when I noticed it stayed on that screen for a bit longer than it should and it never booted up properly. The devices is recognized by my PC in the name 'kindle' so ADB drivers are working properly and my device is not bricked completely

Buy a fastboot cable here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1392693 post #9
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread