No registration required

[Q] kindle fire stuck again.

OP RollerCoaster45

26th August 2014, 12:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Hello all,

Thank you for viewing my thread. So about 2 months ago I had my kindle stuck on the kindle orange/white logo. I managed to fix it and get twrp. I later installed android jellybean 4.2.2 from hashcode. Today I got a little greedy and decided to get twrp 2.7 so then I could get android kit kat. Unfortunatly the update process failed and I am stuck with a kindle on the blue and white twrp kindle fire logo that won't have a boot menu when I press the power button. Please help me
26th August 2014, 01:18 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag South Dakota
Thanks Meter: 1,852

4,573 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollerCoaster45

Hello all,

Thank you for viewing my thread. So about 2 months ago I had my kindle stuck on the kindle orange/white logo. I managed to fix it and get twrp. I later installed android jellybean 4.2.2 from hashcode. Today I got a little greedy and decided to get twrp 2.7 so then I could get android kit kat. Unfortunatly the update process failed and I am stuck with a kindle on the blue and white twrp kindle fire logo that won't have a boot menu when I press the power button. Please help me

First try charging with wall charger, from power off.
When powered on, does it say press power button for boot menu?
How is it listed in device manager?
12th September 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Could you take a screen shot? Also do you have firefirefire and can you boot into system? :thumbup:

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread