Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,797 Members 51,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] kindle fire stuck again.

Tip us?

RollerCoaster45
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] kindle fire stuck again.

Hello all,

Thank you for viewing my thread. So about 2 months ago I had my kindle stuck on the kindle orange/white logo. I managed to fix it and get twrp. I later installed android jellybean 4.2.2 from hashcode. Today I got a little greedy and decided to get twrp 2.7 so then I could get android kit kat. Unfortunatly the update process failed and I am stuck with a kindle on the blue and white twrp kindle fire logo that won't have a boot menu when I press the power button. Please help me

sd_shadow
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,438

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollerCoaster45 View Post
Hello all,

Thank you for viewing my thread. So about 2 months ago I had my kindle stuck on the kindle orange/white logo. I managed to fix it and get twrp. I later installed android jellybean 4.2.2 from hashcode. Today I got a little greedy and decided to get twrp 2.7 so then I could get android kit kat. Unfortunatly the update process failed and I am stuck with a kindle on the blue and white twrp kindle fire logo that won't have a boot menu when I press the power button. Please help me
First try charging with wall charger, from power off.
When powered on, does it say press power button for boot menu?
How is it listed in device manager?
No support via PM! Please ask in a public thread, that's what the forums are for.
Notify me by Posting @sd_shadow in thread I'll help you as much as I can...
Always in motion is the future

soranut
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Could you take a screen shot? Also do you have firefirefire and can you boot into system? :thumbup:

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using XDA Free mobile app