MIUI v4.7.11 ported from Hongmi(Xiaomi) phone
High imitation of IOS 7
IOS 7 Apps and IOS 7 UI
WSM Tools and useful Modules
All Features of MIUI Rom
* Network Tweaks* WiFi Tweaks* GPS Tweaks* Photo and Video Recording Tweaks* Internet Surfing and Media Streaming Tweaks* Google DNS Tweak* Flash Tweak* Renders UI with GPU* Smooth Touchscreen Sensitivity and Super-Responsive* Power Saving Tweaks* Dalvik Tweaks* Increased SD-Card speed tweak.
1. Download SMK_IPHONEKNIGHT_v2 rom to sd card (Download links are below)
2. Reboot to CWM/TWRP recovery
3. Factory reset/wipe data/wipe cache/Format system
4. Install from sd card and choose the rom
5. Aroma installer will open. Just press Next, Next, Next... And wait for the installation to finish6. Reboot and when prompted, "choose disable recovery flash".
6. Wait for about 5-10 minutes to boot up until the initial screen will appear
7. After you’re done with the initial set up, you will be prompted to choose the default launcher, select “Remember this choice” and choose ilauncher.
OTHER INSTRUCTION (OPTIONAL)
1. Go to Security and then Permissions and enable Root permission, then Exit
2. Go to WSM tools, click on install, press ok. There will be permission prompts, just click ok and then it will reboot
3. Open MI-tools, click continue, then go to Statusbar and configure these settings
Clock > Clock position > Center(ios 7)
Clock > Date style > Hide
Battery > Show battery text
4. Open Tinted Statusbar then Default Settings > Default Status bar tint color > 00000000
5. Then go back to WSM tools and enable MI Themes, Tinted Status Bar and MI tools and Simple Statusbar and exit
6. Go to Settings > Developer options and then disable "Show Rounded Corners". ( to remove the white marks near the statusbar )
7. Go to Settings, then Language and Input, the select ios7 keyboard as your default keyboard (google voice typing is set as default)
8. Reboot and enjoy your Iphone Knight
1. Go to preferences or press Menu key and then in Personalization, Enable 5th row and in App management, disable "allow shortcuts".
2. Hide (do not uninstall!) Google, Voice Search and Phone app (apps that you cannot use but necessary for other apps to work)
3. There are 2 messaging app. the MIUI stock messaging and Messaging +7. If you're a dual sim user. I would prefer you use stock. If single sim, use messaging +7. If ever you choose an app, make sure your remove the notifications of the other app in the Settings > Apps.
4. To change the signal and battery color, open Tinted Status Bar
- Scroll to the bottom and in the Notification Icon and System Icon ColorFIlter Mode, choose SRC_ATOP
- Go to default settings, in the Default Status bar icon tint color, you can choose any color you want and the signal and battery's color will change-ALso in the default settings, make sure the default inverted icon color is black, navigation bar tint color is white and navigation bar icon tint color black.
5. In the MI-tools>Framework, you can enable screenshot and reboot to recovery in the power menu5. For longer battery, disable animation of launcher, or underclock using no frills cpu control or you can go to Settings>mobile network>Preferred Network Type> 2g networks only(saves battery)
6. I installed IOS 7 locker (espier) even there is already a MIUI locker for it is more IOS look alike. If you choose the Espier locker, Go to developers option in the settings and enable "skip screen lock". If you choose the MIUI locker, disable "Enable screen locker" in the Espier Locker app
7. For third party apps like lockers, popup, easy touch and etc..ifits not working try, Go to Settings>General Settings>Apps and then select the app you want to work and then "enable popup windows" then reboot...
MAI MO – Chinese developer of the IOS7 themed MIUI
Ilauncher and Espier for the IOS 7 apps
Jimmy Piad - modified the IOS 7 themed MIUI and added IOS 7 apps