Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,266 Members 44,878 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Your Opinion About This
We Need More Firmwares and Help 75 98.68%
No Need Your Help 1 1.32%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][JB4.2.2] Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H Call - A3000_A422_011_022_140127_WW_CALL_FUSE

Tip us?

bnbhaohao90
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeck View Post
Does this firmware include the "fused" internal storage partitions, a single 13GB partition instead of one 1GB for apps and one 12GB for other?
yes!but be careful!this ROM may format your externalTFcard!

SpPes
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Hi Azam,
at first, thanks for great guide, I just want ask if it's possible add in settings the menu "Users".

Send from space....
ROM: P.A.C.
Kernel: P.A.C

ig_70
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by azam426 View Post
1. The firmware is available to download, see the download folder. its there..
as far the stable and famous release is " A3000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE with OTA Updates "

2. I just temporarily disabled donation. Now again enabled. You can try to donate if you like.

1. I tried that release - it updated immediately to 131112.
Bit dissapointed though... I also have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6800 which I recently updated to JB 4.2.2, and Samsung's firmware has many more features than Lenovo's... I also have a Samsung Grand Duos GT-I9082 - the dual sim features are slightly better on Samsung also.

I'm still playing with it - as promised, I will come with a full conclusions at the end of the week.

2. Still couldn't donate using the site (same message from PayPal) - so I sent the donation manually to that gmail address of yours that appeared.
Thanks again - and keep up the good work! Cheers, John

RamySaid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Post Error Download Rom

Hello Mr Azam,

I can't download this file "A3000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE with OTA Updates Enabled by Azam.rar" please re upload file.
Thank you

azam426
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 424

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpPes View Post
Hi Azam,
at first, thanks for great guide, I just want ask if it's possible add in settings the menu "Users".

Send from space....
Lets see lenovo's new firmware in future...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ig_70 View Post
1. I tried that release - it updated immediately to 131112.
Bit dissapointed though... I also have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6800 which I recently updated to JB 4.2.2, and Samsung's firmware has many more features than Lenovo's... I also have a Samsung Grand Duos GT-I9082 - the dual sim features are slightly better on Samsung also.

I'm still playing with it - as promised, I will come with a full conclusions at the end of the week.

2. Still couldn't donate using the site (same message from PayPal) - so I sent the donation manually to that gmail address of yours that appeared.
Thanks again - and keep up the good work! Cheers, John
1. Actually these chinese Tablets are limited in advanced functions.. Hopefully we'll see some improvements in lenovo's next firmware release..

2. Got it.. thank you very much for the support..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamySaid View Post
Hello Mr Azam,

I can't download this file "A3000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE with OTA Updates Enabled by Azam.rar" please re upload file.
Thank you
please recheck the link. Its on google's servers.. so download speed will be high..
You Can Click Thanks If I Helped You in AnyWays!

Donations are most Welcome

###MY DEVICES###
* Sony Xperia Z1 Black
* Lenovo A3000-H Call and Customized!
* SonyEricsson Xperia Pro(MK16i) - Xperia pro Rinaza R1 (O/C - 1.4GHz)

chrisj22
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Lets see lenovo's new firmware in future...

1. Actually these chinese Tablets are limited in advanced functions.. Hopefully we'll see some improvements in lenovo's next firmware release..

2. Got it.. thank you very much for the support..

please recheck the link. Its on google's servers.. so download speed will be high..
so i just got one of these and rooted it and did the update it had on it, now ill it does is says System UI Has Stopped And will never show the main screen, i tried this and followed the video instructions to a T and they do not work i do have the A3000-F model though, is there anyway to reflash the Wi-Fi Only original 4.2.1 software?

Johannes85
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Lenovo A3000-H mini usb problems

Hi there. I did the jb lenovo a3000-h call fused update successfully and everything was working 100℅ for a month or two and now my mini usb isnt working at all except when charging. I tried using different usb devices (usb mouse ext) and different computers and still debugging mode isnt working (mounting) Plz help. Dont know what to do anymore. My email is geldenhuys1985@gmail.com

Adam Hui
Old
Thanks Meter 154
Any news from Lenovo about new latest updates?

Sent from my Lenovo A3000-H using xda app-developer app

egyption_prince
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy help please for 4gb one

Hi i make evry thing and it work fine but I got a major problem thats I have 4gb version and I can't move apps to exsdcard there is no option for this any help please please

Daft*mau5
Old
(Last edited by Daft*mau5; 19th January 2014 at 08:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
actually the download fails every time, the last trial of mine flunked on the last megabyte, looks like the file is corrupted, please check the integrity of the archive and upload it to another service (if you could let it be a torrent service).
----------//////////=====\\\\\\\\\\----------
Current Phone(s) : GT-I9100, A3000-H
ROM : Infected's CM11.0, Stock
Kernel : Stock CM kernel
Modem : XXLPS
Search before posting ( xda - google ) \\// if I helped, wish me success (and a MIT scholarship ).