5th February 2015, 11:30 PM   |  #11  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 2

30 posts
More
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJMOR

Sorry for being offline for so long, I've been studying for exams. Anyways I saw your reply. So, for the model F, here's two download links for the fix package:
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...zhrek05Q0lPWms and https://www.dropbox.com/l/0qB1QGrDHKDKZJed6U9Z5s
And for the model H there's this download link for the fix package:
https://mega.co.nz/#!3M1U3CCA!Jo5LDE...Lgf7LL-f1r152g
If you find that the guide is complicated, I'm happy to remake one, now that I have a newer English pc. Hope this helps!

I can't understand! this is the same link of the rom from above! it contains none of the three folders mentioned above!
still no link for the fix package I'm afraid.
6th February 2015, 05:52 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 11

54 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faissl

I can't understand! this is the same link of the rom from above! it contains none of the three folders mentioned above!

The files are there, it just may be a little hard to find them. Anyways, I'm repackaging the files, and it should be up and running in about an hour!
The Following User Says Thank You to PJMOR For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2015, 07:56 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I just un-bricked my A3000F, but it took a while. First you have to open up your tablet. And that is tricky.
Because of some reason my tablet lost contact with "SP flash tool" and as reckless as I'am, I decided to open it. And some how unplug the battery. Totally forgetting that there is a thing called Google these days, I started tearing and ripping, like monkey's do when they want to open an nut. Although I skipped the part where they use a rock.
And I opened it..........
I disconnected the battery and I started to run the "sp flash tool" from this post. And to every bit of my surprise, it found the tablet. Now I wasn't there yet, because now it gave me error code 8038.
Wondering what this code meant, I now remembered my ones good friend Google, and I started praying on my keyboard. Oh dear Google, holy is thy name. Please would you show me would you give me the answer to error code 8038. But like god has forsaken mankind a long long time ago, Google din't answer. Instead now he showed me how to open a Lenovo A3000. Thinking by my self, why Google why. And remembering the good old day's when Google showed me how to flash the ROM of my X-box 360, with just some bits and peaces. I started to feel some anger boiling inside of me, and I threw down my mouse. Accidentally pushing the format switch, and some how OK. And because my usb wiggled a bit, it started the format. And I was greeted by a green circle. So I thought to myself, what if I do the same with update. And again, a green circle. And after that i did the download, and it worked. My A3000F is up and running again. So this is what you have to do
-open your Lenovo A3000F after you removed the (15) screws.
-Start at the bottom on the side of the volume button and work your way around it.
-When opened it, there's a little white square on the left under your lence. Rip that out.
- And start sp flash tool. First format it, then update it and then you can download your stock firmware.
Good luck.......
6th February 2015, 09:00 PM   |  #14  
OP Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 11

54 posts
More
Quote:

I just un-bricked my A3000F, but it took a while. First you have to open up your tablet. And that is tricky.
Because of some reason my tablet lost contact with "SP flash tool" and as reckless as I'am, I decided to open it. And some how unplug the battery. Totally forgetting that there is a thing called Google these days, I started tearing and ripping, like monkey's do when they want to open an nut. Although I skipped the part where they use a rock.
And I opened it..........
I disconnected the battery and I started to run the "sp flash tool" from this post. And to every bit of my surprise, it found the tablet. Now I wasn't there yet, because now it gave me error code 8038.
Wondering what this code meant, I now remembered my ones good friend Google, and I started praying on my keyboard. Oh dear Google, holy is thy name. Please would you show me would you give me the answer to error code 8038. But like god has forsaken mankind a long long time ago, Google din't answer. Instead now he showed me how to open a Lenovo A3000. Thinking by my self, why Google why. And remembering the good old day's when Google showed me how to flash the ROM of my X-box 360, with just some bits and peaces. I started to feel some anger boiling inside of me, and I threw down my mouse. Accidentally pushing the format switch, and some how OK. And because my usb wiggled a bit, it started the format. And I was greeted by a green circle. So I thought to myself, what if I do the same with update. And again, a green circle. And after that i did the download, and it worked. My A3000F is up and running again. So this is what you have to do
-open your Lenovo A3000F after you removed the (15) screws.
-Start at the bottom on the side of the volume button and work your way around it.
-When opened it, there's a little white square on the left under your lence. Rip that out.
- And start sp flash tool. First format it, then update it and then you can download your stock firmware.
Good luck.......

Happy to see I helped!

Quote:

My bad. I realized I hadn't included all the files in the A3000-H version of the fix package. Well, I fixed it. Here it is:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/#...DRvZnoxc05JLVk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread