FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[DISCUSSION] CyanogenMod 11/KitKat [BOOTS!]

2,386 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,176

By Olivier, Recognized Developer / Contributor on 21st June 2014, 10:53 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd March 2015, 12:23 AM |#41  
Flag Framework-res
Thanks Meter: 185

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karamvir

He is working on this project just check out the ROM section on official XDA page for a3000....I think he stopped replying in this thread beacause he is active over there

Ok...thank you
i am already follow the CM11 theard but i ask if @Olivier Still working...
however he must replay me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hesham Sleem For This Useful Post: [ View ]

22nd March 2015, 02:35 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesham Sleem

Ok...thank you

One little problem is that he doesn't update the OP much....though he keeps on pushing updates to his build server.....this gives the illusion he has stopped working.....but still he just recently pushed out an update to OP in that thread....fixing a few bugs.....which makes it clear that he has not gone.....
22nd March 2015, 01:53 PM |#43  
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Linz
Thanks Meter: 5,176

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

All of us are waiting for you @Olivier
Please give us anything about CM11 project..
are you still working or not ?
Thank you..

Quote:

Are you for real? I don't have to reply to anyone. I ignore most of the posts because they have already been answered multiple times.

Quote:

He is working on this project just check out the ROM section on official XDA page for a3000....I think he stopped replying in this thread beacause he is active over there

Quote:

One little problem is that he doesn't update the OP much....though he keeps on pushing updates to his build server.....this gives the illusion he has stopped working.....but still he just recently pushed out an update to OP in that thread....fixing a few bugs.....which makes it clear that he has not gone.....

So you guys think I'm inactive? Fine, but keep it for yourselves and stop spreading conspiracy theories. I don't want to sound rude, but it really makes me angry that you seem to unable to appreciate my efforts. The guys at HubDroid were nice enough to provide me with a server that allows us all to get automated nightly builds, just like the devices officially supported in CM.
Do you want to demotivate me or make me angry? I'm a student with a real life, I don't have time to answer questions that have already been answered.
22nd March 2015, 03:32 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Unhappy
Hey @Olivier, you took me wrong man.....I had no plans on spreading conspiracy theories.....or make u angry in any way.....I am really sorry if I said anything that hurt you.....really really sorry....(idk why but my browser is not letting me put an emoji over here)

Plus I was rather just trying to explain him that you are working on this project and have not gone anywhere....so he shouldn't ask stuff like that.....but I think you misinterpreted my word.......but that doesn't matter

All that matters is that you shouldn't be angry....we poor fellas can't afford to make you angry.....you are like an angel for us puny A3000 users......so just stay calm.....stay happy.....and keep doing your awesome job......

PS just for safety sake.....sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry......[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

[/COLOR @Olivier I just checked your profile and XDA is showing your last login date as 1st January 1970 , 12:00 am.......how's that possible....
Edit* mine is also the same XDA bug maybe
Last edited by Karamvir Singh; 22nd March 2015 at 03:49 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread