The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Finally!

OP kuwari316

12th February 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Doha
Thanks Meter: 12

78 posts
More
Ok we finally get out own forum section. First let me start by saying that this device is amazing for the price. It is fast has good hardware and the speakers are amazing.

OK to get this started what does everyone think of this Lenovo tablet and what can Lenovo make better with the same price point?

Sent from my C6503 using xda app-developers app
12th February 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #2  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 126

258 posts
More
In my opinion, they should let the user use all of the internal storage space (except some gigs that android OS use).
15th February 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #3  
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 3

7 posts
More
Lenovo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MirXas

In my opinion, they should let the user use all of the internal storage space (except some gigs that android OS use).

it's used in the recent time but not as a phone , We should fix the problem and use all the internal Memo and make calls too
15th February 2014, 09:47 PM   |  #4  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 34

28 posts
Cool Alredy Done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by amr7san

it's used in the recent time but not as a phone , We should fix the problem and use all the internal Memo and make calls too

Both of these requests (call feature and Fuse partition) are made available by the ROM posted by "azam 426" HERE

By the way "kuwari 316" how many moderators are here?!!
22nd February 2014, 03:20 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 28

176 posts
I'm getting one of these delivered tomorrow. Looked like the best value for money on amazon. I could of got a galaxy tab 3 7in for same price but the specs didn't seem any better than my current phone galaxy s2. Hopefully we can get an official cm11, good to see source code available.

It said a3000 is the h model one with calls and does it come rooted out the box. I got a a3000f btw

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium HD app
Last edited by brainbeatuk; 22nd February 2014 at 11:42 AM.
22nd February 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #6  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 126

258 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainbeatuk

I'm getting one of these delivered tomorrow. Looked like the best value for money on amazon. I could of got a galaxy tab 3 7in for same price but the specs didn't seem any better than my current phone galaxy s2. Hopefully we can get an official cm11, good to see source code available.

It said a3000 is the h model one with calls and does it come rooted out the box. I got a a3000f btw

I don't remember if it came rooted out of the box, but I think no, cause I remember using framaroot to root it.
22nd February 2014, 04:14 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 28

176 posts
Yeah mine wasn't rooted debating whether to do as I had experience with Chinese firmwares before, still got a momo8 bird that boot loops if you try and change io from noop to anything, funny thing is it was originally cfq but when I used supercharger the first time it reccomended noop now when I flash from PC still noop,

Sent from my IdeaTab A3000-F using XDA Premium HD app
27th February 2014, 02:14 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 22

416 posts
good news。but the developers are seldom now
25th March 2014, 11:52 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainbeatuk

Mr. Azam is developed rooted ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/leno...-call-t2441135
Last edited by glndrk; 25th March 2014 at 12:01 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread