Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 41,596 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Finally!

Tip us?

kuwari316
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default Finally!

Ok we finally get out own forum section. First let me start by saying that this device is amazing for the price. It is fast has good hardware and the speakers are amazing.

OK to get this started what does everyone think of this Lenovo tablet and what can Lenovo make better with the same price point?

Sent from my C6503 using xda app-developers app

MirXas
Old
Thanks Meter 120
In my opinion, they should let the user use all of the internal storage space (except some gigs that android OS use).

amr7san
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Lenovo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirXas View Post
In my opinion, they should let the user use all of the internal storage space (except some gigs that android OS use).

it's used in the recent time but not as a phone , We should fix the problem and use all the internal Memo and make calls too

hosamn
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Cool Alredy Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amr7san View Post
it's used in the recent time but not as a phone , We should fix the problem and use all the internal Memo and make calls too
Both of these requests (call feature and Fuse partition) are made available by the ROM posted by "azam 426" HERE

By the way "kuwari 316" how many moderators are here?!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love userbars

brainbeatuk
Old
(Last edited by brainbeatuk; 22nd February 2014 at 10:42 AM.)
Thanks Meter 28
I'm getting one of these delivered tomorrow. Looked like the best value for money on amazon. I could of got a galaxy tab 3 7in for same price but the specs didn't seem any better than my current phone galaxy s2. Hopefully we can get an official cm11, good to see source code available.

It said a3000 is the h model one with calls and does it come rooted out the box. I got a a3000f btw

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium HD app

MirXas
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainbeatuk View Post
I'm getting one of these delivered tomorrow. Looked like the best value for money on amazon. I could of got a galaxy tab 3 7in for same price but the specs didn't seem any better than my current phone galaxy s2. Hopefully we can get an official cm11, good to see source code available.

It said a3000 is the h model one with calls and does it come rooted out the box. I got a a3000f btw

I don't remember if it came rooted out of the box, but I think no, cause I remember using framaroot to root it.
Always press the THANKS button below the post if helped

brainbeatuk
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Yeah mine wasn't rooted debating whether to do as I had experience with Chinese firmwares before, still got a momo8 bird that boot loops if you try and change io from noop to anything, funny thing is it was originally cfq but when I used supercharger the first time it reccomended noop now when I flash from PC still noop,

Sent from my IdeaTab A3000-F using XDA Premium HD app

wsdyleon
Old
Thanks Meter 22
good news。but the developers are seldom now

glndrk
Old
(Last edited by glndrk; 25th March 2014 at 11:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainbeatuk View Post

Mr. Azam is developed rooted ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/leno...-call-t2441135