FORUMS

[Q] A3300-T Rom

Thanks Meter: 20

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Can I use the ROM and Recovery mentioned in this forum for my A3300 Tablet. I just got it from China and I want to wipe off everything from it and install custom ROM. Can some one please help me with the same? The Tablet I have is A3300-T by Lenovo.

22nd January 2015, 08:48 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Same question
Quote:
Originally Posted by anshumangoyal

Can I use the ROM and Recovery mentioned in this forum for my A3300 Tablet. I just got it from China and I want to wipe off everything from it and install custom ROM. Can some one please help me with the same? The Tablet I have is A3300-T by Lenovo.

I'm new to Android (from the more user friendly iPhone garden) and have just gotten a Lenovo A3300-T tabletvia China as well.

After spending hours Googling and trying to make it useful I'm pretty much at a loss and ready to give up, but before I do, has anyone managed to either get Google Play to work on this model tablet or replace the firmware with something useful? (ie., that does have Googleplay included).

Cheers,
Mark @ NZ
24th February 2015, 01:23 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkHodgeNZ

I'm new to Android (from the more user friendly iPhone garden) and have just gotten a Lenovo A3300-T tabletvia China as well.

After spending hours Googling and trying to make it useful I'm pretty much at a loss and ready to give up, but before I do, has anyone managed to either get Google Play to work on this model tablet or replace the firmware with something useful? (ie., that does have Googleplay included).

Cheers,
Mark @ NZ

If anyone ever figures this out I'd love to hear back. Pretty much given up on Android for now but using this POS as a basic book reader until I get an iPhone 6 plus from work.

Suprised at how low quality the screen is though, makes my ancient iPod Touch look positively modern
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread