[RECOVERY][A3000-H] TeamWin Recovery Project [v184.108.40.206]
Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
I have built and tested this on my Lenovo A3000-H (16 GB version with 3G) with the firmware "A3000_A422_011_022_140127_WW_CALL_FUSE", I don't know if this works on other variants/firmwares, so I need your feedback!
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Internal sdcard can't be mounted (haven't been able to find the right mount device yet... [mmcblkXpY])
PC USB Mass Storage - here's why
CHANGELOG for 220.127.116.11
- Add GUI option to change or repair file systems on individual partitions. The change is destructive so backup your data including internal sdcard first. This option should make it a little easier to migrate a device from ext4 -> f2fs, for instance. You will find this option under Wipe -> Advanced Wipe, then select only one partition and then press the Repair or Change File System button. If a developer has added f2fs support for your device and we don't have it in TWRP, please contact me via PM to arrange for it to be added.
- Various bugfixes to backup and restore
- Improvements to USB storage handling
- Added a class to search for files to make finding the correct brightness file automatic in most cases
- Various other bugfixes and tweaks
TWRP for the Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H, Tool/Utility for the Lenovo A3000
- Koush and the CyanogenMod team