Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 38,579 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lenovo A850i reboots without reason

Tip us?
 
nikos2156
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2011
Phone [Q] Lenovo A850i reboots without reason

Hello everybody, this is my first thread.
I bought in minideal the A850i a week ago. Since the first day the phone is rebooting without warning.
Sometimes it is rebooting NON Stop for more than an hour [till the battery is empty]
I wrote to minideal and they send me the official ROM and flash tool [Lenovo-A850I_140208_Lang_CN(1)]
I flashed with success BUT the phone is still rebooting! I cant use for more than 5 minutes sometimes.
Can you please help?
I may send the phone back to HK but this costs something like 43 euro!

Thanks in advace
 
GreatApo
Old
#2  
GreatApo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 121
Posts: 324
Join Date: Feb 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Is the battery stable? My sister's phone was once rebooting because of the battery moving... put a piece of paper an the bottom to stuck it there
GreatApo's Homepage XDA Senior Member

GreatApo (AKA Apo59m) | Web Developer & Programmer
Xperia X8 White/Blue Owner | MiniCM & nAa User

Lenovo A850 Black Owner | Waiting for a Cyanogenmod port!
There are 10 types of people.
Those who understand binary and those who do not.
 
nikos2156
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatApo View Post
Is the battery stable? My sister's phone was once rebooting because of the battery moving... put a piece of paper an the bottom to stuck it there

Thanks, I will try and let you know. Hope this will solve the problem, the phone keeps rebooting for hours. USELESS!
 
nikos2156
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos2156 View Post
Thanks, I will try and let you know. Hope this will solve the problem, the phone keeps rebooting for hours. USELESS!

I did try. No change. It keeps rebooting. I even have no time to see what apps are active. I lost my money...
 
giorgoslouk
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 116
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Patras
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos2156 View Post
I did try. No change. It keeps rebooting. I even have no time to see what apps are active. I lost my money...
Send it back for replacement or ask for a refund.The device is probably defective.
You can also start dispute on PayPal.
It can be done within 45 days from the purchase date.
 
nikos2156
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgoslouk View Post
Send it back for replacement or ask for a refund.The device is probably defective.
You can also start dispute on PayPal.
It can be done within 45 days from the purchase date.
Thanks a lot. This is what I am going to do.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Share Your Thoughts Anonymously with A Minimalist Social Network

Nowadays, almost everyone has a second life onthe Internet. Among the best … more

Enable Heads Up Notifications For The Sprint Galaxy S3

Heads up notifications, in case you didn’t already know, are an experimental … more

Android One Goes Live in India!

Android One is a Google initiative set to bring an AOSP-like experience tosome emergingmarkets like India, … more

XDA and LeaseWeb: Win Free Server Trial and Moto 360

As you might recall from a previousBehind the Scenesarticle we wrote, XDA’s … more