[q] ota update problem.. Missing anyshare.odex

OP deadmedic24

28th July 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi,

i would like to ask for help.. i am unable to update through OTA because of missing anyshare.odex.
phone was prevoiusly rooted. i deleted the pre installed lenovo anyshare apk. no backup was made. tried to download and install anyshare apk, but no success.

do i need to flash new ROM? or is it possible to download and install correct apk. please help

thank you
28th July 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 127

350 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmedic24

Hi,

i would like to ask for help.. i am unable to update through OTA because of missing anyshare.odex.
phone was prevoiusly rooted. i deleted the pre installed lenovo anyshare apk. no backup was made. tried to download and install anyshare apk, but no success.

do i need to flash new ROM? or is it possible to download and install correct apk. please help

thank you

I think anyshare is in playstore... you can install it, then odex it with an other app of your choice... the error must then disappeared but you may run on other errors like that if you have unistall other apps too.
Why don't you just flash a rom of your choice?
The Following User Says Thank You to GreatApo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th July 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatApo

I think anyshare is in playstore... you can install it, then odex it with an other app of your choice... the error must then disappeared but you may run on other errors like that if you have unistall other apps too.
Why don't you just flash a rom of your choice?

Hi GreatApo,

Thank you for the help! i,ll try this first if this would work. i think i should look first what are the other apk's i deleted.
with regards to flashing a new rom, i think im not that confident enough. hahaha

Thumbs up to you sir!
29th July 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 127

350 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmedic24

Hi GreatApo,

Thank you for the help! i,ll try this first if this would work. i think i should look first what are the other apk's i deleted.
with regards to flashing a new rom, i think im not that confident enough. hahaha

Thumbs up to you sir!

You may also need to move the apps to system... just guessing...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread