How to root your Lenovo K900

Search This thread

felipemichelr

Jan 8, 2014
São Paulo
What is u k900 stock version? My tis firmware are worldwide rooted version! And onemore important step is , didt u clear all user data or cache after full flash?

Sent from my Lenovo K900_ROW using xda app-developers app

Well, mine is worldwide version ! Its came with gapps etc inside itself but i'd like to root it for getting best of it !
Can anybody help me ?

Sent from my Lenovo K900_ROW using xda app-developers app

transformist1

Jan 4, 2013
Here I want to give. how to root k900
1 first download (inb) file at here! https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash=7s8h1Xn1VP+rDQuXX6gGylP6xlTNMWkrzma8NHcHKrI=
After success download ind file, Please place its that (inb file) at buit in memory.
ok here they way to do its!
1-put inb file into sd main
2 create sdfuse folder.
3-put inb file into sdfuse
4-reboot-your k900 into recovery mode with long press volume up and together with power button.
5-after reboot to recovery mode use up and down volume button to navi up side down.
6-choose sdupdate and press power button
7-after finish update reboot again.
8-yeah bingo and u can see (Superuser) was already in u lenovo K900:good:
Hope i can sharing to everyone !! And Sorry About my Bad English

Working perfectly on my K900 !! :laugh:

Two remarks:

1) The original download didn't work for me for some reason, so I used the file: "K900_ROW_1_S_2_009_0288_131227_onlyROOT.inb".

There is a link to download this file on one of the messages here.

2) My original stock (before upgrade), was: K900_ROW_1_S_2_009_0288_131227", I suggest that you'll make sure that you have this firmware, before upgrading to the "K900_ROW_1_S_2_009_0288_131227_onlyROOT.inb"

Thank you so much !!! :good:

stevenchew

Dec 15, 2011
transformist

Working perfectly on my K900 !! :laugh:

Two remarks:

1) The original download didn't work for me for some reason, so I used the file: "K900_ROW_1_S_2_009_0288_131227_onlyROOT.inb".

There is a link to download this file on one of the messages here.

2) My original stock (before upgrade), was: K900_ROW_1_S_2_009_0288_131227", I suggest that you'll make sure that you have this firmware, before upgrading to the "K900_ROW_1_S_2_009_0288_131227_onlyROOT.inb"

Thank you so much !!! :good:
You Always Welcome BRO.....:good::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::good:

freza808

Apr 30, 2014
Mumbai
Very much helpful

Hello!
Thanks for providing this sdfuse file....:victory:
To my friends who are going to download: This is very safe file no virus and other issue. I had tried to for 10 days no issue. Only this is you please backup your data as this will reset your phone. Interestingly my 3g signal boosted after doing this don't know how. :laugh:

Experts please reply and help me :crying:
1) If Lenovo K900 update 4.3 gets official can i get it via OTA? If not the what I have to do? :confused:
2) Is there can one who can provide 4.3 sdfuse? Will it lack any thing? Or should i stay with 4.2.1?
Thankssssss a lot in advance :cowboy:

stevenchew

Dec 15, 2011
after update os via OTA or whatever..u can downgrade u firmware, Anytime just u need to do is download anyones firmware , created. SDFUSE folder and re flashing. .its. ( sorry about my bad English:D

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda premium

alveox

Aug 8, 2010
Bandung
Hello!
Thanks for providing this sdfuse file....:victory:
To my friends who are going to download: This is very safe file no virus and other issue. I had tried to for 10 days no issue. Only this is you please backup your data as this will reset your phone. Interestingly my 3g signal boosted after doing this don't know how. :laugh:

Experts please reply and help me :crying:
1) If Lenovo K900 update 4.3 gets official can i get it via OTA? If not the what I have to do? :confused:
2) Is there can one who can provide 4.3 sdfuse? Will it lack any thing? Or should i stay with 4.2.1?
Thankssssss a lot in advance :cowboy:

1. if the 4.3 update based on your existing rom, it will get an OTA update. but if you use some custom rom i dont thing the ota will working properly.
2. 4.3 only available on vibe rom. if you want to try vibe rom 4.3 using sdfuse goggle "k900 kaskus". you will get some link at kaskus k900 thread. but FYI some device will get a sim card error when using sdfuse to upgrade vibe rm 4.3. so its better for you to use mft. 4.3 vibe vs ROW 4.2.1 no big different, only some homescreen and 10% extended battery life (my experience).

after update os via OTA or whatever..u can downgrade u firmware, Anytime just u need to do is download anyones firmware , created. SDFUSE folder and re flashing. .its. ( sorry about my bad English:D
Sent from my LG-D802 using xda premium

is this an answer or a question?
:D jk..

Any update on 4.3?

Sent from my Lenovo K900_ROW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

4.3 only on vibe rom dev.. check their website for the rom.

Reactions: freza808

COJR3

Dec 30, 2013
Gaziantep
I need some answers please.

I have qubex vibe8 but I would like to try original rom again. Can i install this rooted row rom directly on vibe8 or i have to install stock row rom first?

Many thanks

Shashi_07

Aug 17, 2014
After inb update what to do?

I Rooted my phone as per your instructions.
Now there is a firmware update available to version K900_ROW_1_s_2_009_0498_140723.
1. If i continue with the update,would it affect my ROOT status?
2. Is it OK to delete the inb file from the sdfuse folder?
plz do reply.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yup the process is legit if that is what you are asking LOL!

But Yandex takes ages for me to download so i downloaded the same file from another source. Adding it to my google drive so others can use it too. Will update later when its done. :fingers-crossed:

Edit - It's done :) Enjoiceeeee~

KROW inb file (Google Drive)
    http://bit.ly/1l0fdKB
    Here I want to give. how to root k900
    1 first download (inb) file at here! https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash=7s8h1Xn1VP+rDQuXX6gGylP6xlTNMWkrzma8NHcHKrI=
    After success download ind file, Please place its that (inb file) at buit in memory.
    ok here they way to do its!
    1-put inb file into sd main
    2 create sdfuse folder.
    3-put inb file into sdfuse
    4-reboot-your k900 into recovery mode with long press volume up and together with power button.
    5-after reboot to recovery mode use up and down volume button to navi up side down.
    6-choose sdupdate and press power button
    7-after finish update reboot again.
    8-yeah bingo and u can see (Superuser) was already in u lenovo K900:good:
    Hope i can sharing to everyone !! And Sorry About my Bad English
    HereSomeScreenShot

Here my Lenovo K900 After (Rooted) With latest Firmware onK900_ROW_1_S_009_0288_131277
    anyone tried ?
    Need some advice on getting this K900! Please n.n

Yup the process is legit if that is what you are asking LOL!

But Yandex takes ages for me to download so i downloaded the same file from another source. Adding it to my google drive so others can use it too. Will update later when its done. :fingers-crossed:
    Edit - It's done :) Enjoiceeeee~

KROW inb file (Google Drive)
    http://bit.ly/1l0fdKB

Hey! Thank you so much for the upload!! It's downloading at 1.3MBps. ha n.n Just in time for me that I come here only sometimes!

Although I don't really need it right now I think I'll need it cause I'm going to buy this K900 very soon! I'm actually about to order it today! Is this file the latest ROM?

Do you have the K900? Can you, please, encourage or discourage me about getting it? What do you say? I love its desing and size, and I like it's Intel's chip in it. I've had a Razr i and was great!

I've followed this forum months ago, but have missed all news about this device. Can you tell me if this device will get any update like 4.3 or 4.4? Any good changes in the last months with software updates? I've heard it heated a lot at first. :/

Anything you could tell me about how this device is doing now could help me!

Thank you!

- Leonardo

Need some advice on getting this K900! Please n.n