Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 42,913 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: will you buy Lenovo K900 if it was available in your country at $460 or equivalent ?
Yes, definately 313 57.43%
Maybe if it gets famous/ gets dev support 174 31.93%
No, anyway 58 10.64%
Voters: 545. You may not vote on this poll

Lenovo K900 [Discussion, Views, Google app support, root method, everything]

Tip us?

headhouse
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy Help me Please

Hi guys.

Help me please.
I upgrade to VIBE ROM V4. I feel It's great. Thank you so much Mr.QuBeX.
Then, where is " switch on sound on/off " in settings? I could not find it.

I'm sorry if you are hard to understand my English.

raymondtong94
Old
(Last edited by raymondtong94; 16th January 2014 at 02:02 AM.) Reason: adding log files
Thanks Meter 2
Default No one is going to help me

hi. i would like to restate everything and process in case if no one understands my previous post.

1. 1st process is direct flash of stock ROW INB with sdfuse update and i get a 'unable to remove fastboot.tmp' signal. Flash process done and reboot.
2. When powered on, the 3 touch sensitive buttons lights up for a while and now i unable to start up my phone again (bricked)
3. Tried XFSTK method, able to flash firmware but OS fails as the device will disconnect automatically when starting to flash OS files.
4. Tried MFT method, according to the debug log, it is still the same as XFSTK process, where it disconnect automatically upon flashing OS files.

what can i do unbrick my phone? i installed every drivers accordingly and not even more than 10 seconds, the phone will disconnect from PC automatically, making me unable to flash everything after all. i tried with other PC as well.

this is my log as i tried with MFT :
2014.01.16;09:56:58;192C2E351A9D68E5;FAIL;FAIL_IFW I

the log file in the attactment is with XFSTK.
Attached Files
File Type: txt xfstklog_Thu_Jan_16_10-00-23_2014.txt - [Click for QR Code] (23.4 KB, 35 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to raymondtong94 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drkamaldeep
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default How to unbrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondtong94 View Post
hi. i would like to restate everything and process in case if no one understands my previous post.

1. 1st process is direct flash of stock ROW INB with sdfuse update and i get a 'unable to remove fastboot.tmp' signal. Flash process done and reboot.
2. When powered on, the 3 touch sensitive buttons lights up for a while and now i unable to start up my phone again (bricked)
3. Tried XFSTK method, able to flash firmware but OS fails as the device will disconnect automatically when starting to flash OS files.
4. Tried MFT method, according to the debug log, it is still the same as XFSTK process, where it disconnect automatically upon flashing OS files.

what can i do unbrick my phone? i installed every drivers accordingly and not even more than 10 seconds, the phone will disconnect from PC automatically, making me unable to flash everything after all. i tried with other PC as well.

this is my log as i tried with MFT :
2014.01.16;09:56:58;192C2E351A9D68E5;FAIL;FAIL_IFW I

the log file in the attactment is with XFSTK.

You cannot flash package files you used during SDFUSE METHOD with MFT method.
If you used correct package files .Then you are missing something as LENOVO K900 IS UNBRICKABLE as far as updating ROM is concerned.
Take these steps.

1.Disconnect Phone from USB port.Unistall all drives including MFT.Uninstall Lenovo Drivers.
2.Reinstall all drivers in the MFT folder while phone is still unplugged. IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.2.0 followed by iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.0.2 .After installing iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.0.2 .CONNECT THE PHONE-USB CABLE and let it install clovertrail.If nothing happens just long press the power button on phone for 11 seconds to turn it off and then turn it on again by long pressing.It will install clovertrail.
3.Now install MFT and xFSTK-Setup-1.3.6
4.Change settings of MFT :- Open MFT Go to settings and put in this values: SOC devices: VID: 8086, PID: 09EE / Android Devices: VID: 8087, PID: 09ef
Check "Override". open the xml-File, which is in the Firmware-Folder (calles "flash-DVT3-CPU-sign")
5.Wait and it will flash it automatically.If nothing happens.Long press the power button and wait.If still nothing happens disconnect and reconnect the USB cable.
6.Repeat the 5th step mentioned if it fails to flash.
7.Correct package file is essential in succesfull 100% completion of flashing.

The following package file worked for me.All are same.Flash anyone.

http://www.ulozto.net/x2qq1zNf/k900-...usign-full-rar

http://aj5gipmpfe.l29.yunpan.cn/lk/QXej3T9WWRxU9

http://up.4share.vn/f/45767572767c72..._full.zip.file

http://megafiles.me/download/325516/...usign_full-rar

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0ByGu...xport=download

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey199 View Post
Did all it take was a different rom to flash? Just curious how you unbricked it for future reference. Mine did the same thing but I tried a different .xml file in the folder and that seemed to do the trick and flashed it successfully.

Sent from my Lenovo K900 using xda app-developers app

Yes all it take was a different ROM plus some above mentioned steps to ensure everything.

ALSO during flash if your PC says to autoupdate adb through windows update.Just skip through window update to install from preconfigured folders.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey199 View Post
Did all it take was a different rom to flash? Just curious how you unbricked it for future reference. Mine did the same thing but I tried a different .xml file in the folder and that seemed to do the trick and flashed it successfully.

Sent from my Lenovo K900 using xda app-developers app

Yes all it take was a different ROM plus some above mentioned steps to ensure everything.

ALSO during flash if your PC says to autoupdate adb through windows update.Just skip through window update to install from preconfigured folders.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drkamaldeep For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

idinkh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
sorry ,i can't find mft 6.02 for download , would you send link for necessary file , tnx

drkamaldeep
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by idinkh View Post
sorry ,i can't find mft 6.02 for download , would you send link for necessary file , tnx

OK.

all the files attached with message below
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drkamaldeep For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

idinkh
Old
(Last edited by idinkh; 16th January 2014 at 06:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
i have this error message

it's solved . tnx
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cc.JPG
Views:	115
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	2519038  

raymondtong94
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkamaldeep View Post
You cannot flash package files you used during SDFUSE METHOD with MFT method.
If you used correct package files .Then you are missing something as LENOVO K900 IS UNBRICKABLE as far as updating ROM is concerned.
Take these steps.

1.Disconnect Phone from USB port.Unistall all drives including MFT.Uninstall Lenovo Drivers.
2.Reinstall all drivers in the MFT folder while phone is still unplugged. IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.2.0 followed by iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.0.2 .After installing iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.0.2 .CONNECT THE PHONE-USB CABLE and let it install clovertrail.If nothing happens just long press the power button on phone for 11 seconds to turn it off and then turn it on again by long pressing.It will install clovertrail.
3.Now install MFT and xFSTK-Setup-1.3.6
4.Change settings of MFT :- Open MFT Go to settings and put in this values: SOC devices: VID: 8086, PID: 09EE / Android Devices: VID: 8087, PID: 09ef
Check "Override". open the xml-File, which is in the Firmware-Folder (calles "flash-DVT3-CPU-sign")
5.Wait and it will flash it automatically.If nothing happens.Long press the power button and wait.If still nothing happens disconnect and reconnect the USB cable.
6.Repeat the 5th step mentioned if it fails to flash.
7.Correct package file is essential in succesfull 100% completion of flashing.

The following package file worked for me.All are same.Flash anyone.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

hey man, thanks a lot! not sure if the capital letter at Android Device column in MFT does affect it. now i am able to fire up my Lenovo K900 again!

elsaudi000
Old
Thanks Meter 13
What is these Chinese words appears when you make a call - Vipe-rom 4 ???

what its mean and how to remove it???

yarrak
Old
(Last edited by yarrak; 16th January 2014 at 01:32 PM.) Reason: solved
Thanks Meter 0
Default Bricked K900 Please Help

My K900 is bricked . While flashing with manufacturing flash tool it threw some errors and I had to disconnect the phone from the computer .
OS windows 7 all the drivers are properly installed .
Now when I try to switch on the phone (push power or vol down + pwr) , capacitive buttons blink fro max 1 second and nothing happens .
I tried to use xFSTK , it first says firmware download completed . Continuing the OS and then nothing happens . Conenction with device is being lost . Windows plays a sound like an usb device is disconnected . (when I look device manager I see colorviewplus device disappears

Can somebody help please ?

Problem solved -
For anybody needs :
K900_ROW_1_S_2_009_0131_130727_EasternEurope_DVT3_ CPUsign_full.rar
I have downloaded and this file flashed .

karellang
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Default Vibe ROM update

VIBE ROM update

version:
VIBEROM_V1.0_1403_6_ST_K900

http://www.viberom.com/xiazai_k900_nk.html

The Following User Says Thank You to karellang For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
ideaphone, intel clover trail+, k900, lenovo