Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more
Post Reply

{Solved} Is there any simple way to root?

OP kiranbandre

25th March 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #1  
kiranbandre's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Nashik
Thanks Meter: 9
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Hello Friends,

is there any simple way to root Lenovo K900 as if we flash system.img which has been provided it erase all account information and i dont want to lose any information or any account from my phone.

before this i have used many android phone and for them rooting phone was very easy.

I would appreciate if anyone from you can provide simple way to root phone without flashing.
Last edited by kiranbandre; 21st April 2014 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Solved
26th March 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
212 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
root
which ROM?
26th March 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #3  
mikey199's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cedar Rapids
Thanks Meter: 70
 
361 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Only way to obtain root is to download and flash a rom with it. X86 devices like this have a lot less security flaws than ARM devices so root can not be so easily obtained.

Sent from my Lenovo K900_ROW using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to mikey199 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranbandre

Hello Friends,

is there any simple way to root Lenovo K900 as if we flash system.img which has been provided it erase all account information and i dont want to lose any information or any account from my phone.

before this i have used many android phone and for them rooting phone was very easy.

I would appreciate if anyone from you can provide simple way to root phone without flashing.


I used Cydia Impactor. If your K900 is ROW ROM, you can root one-click.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to headhouse For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #5  
kiranbandre's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Nashik
Thanks Meter: 9
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Can you guide me??

Sent from my Lenovo K900_ROW using xda app-developers app
1st April 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #6  
kiranbandre's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Nashik
Thanks Meter: 9
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karellang

which ROM?

I am on stock row rom

Sent from my Lenovo K900_ROW using xda app-developers app
8th April 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranbandre

Can you guide me??

Sent from my Lenovo K900_ROW using xda app-developers app

Take a look this thread.It's very easy
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2593750
21st April 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #8  
kiranbandre's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Nashik
Thanks Meter: 9
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by headhouse

Take a look this thread.It's very easy
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2593750



Found one thread where he gave a link to rooted stock .inb file and it worked fine for me.

Thank you all for your support
23rd April 2014, 04:17 AM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranbandre

Found one thread where he gave a link to rooted stock .inb file and it worked fine for me.

Thank you all for your support

Congratulations Enjoy together
29th July 2014, 09:58 AM   |  #10  
X0LARIUM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 62
 
778 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Works awesome - Cydia Impactor! Thanks @headhouse

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes