EMUI 3.0 v.2 KITKAT Firmware

Search This thread

ersinkavakli

Apr 15, 2009
How to apply themes!
Lots of them: http://smartoff.net/hw-themes/
Download themes and putt them on SD Card in a folder called HWThemes.
To start apply third-party themes, you must first apply a theme: Default (magazine) .hwt it is built into the firmware.
After applying Default theme you can apply custon themes!
[/QUOTE]

Nope this still doesnt work for me. i tried to clear chache of themes.apk and then aply default theme, then aply a downloaded theme from their theme market, nothing changed them not aplied.
If i try to use customize menu i can chose any themes any section like lockscreen walpaper main walpaper, lockscreen style, icon style etc etc but cant aply a full theme which also changes notification line and dialer screens.
old versions of emui3 on p780, i was able to chance the themes by firs aplying default then chosing anyone.
Sould i factory reset and do this aplying default theme thing as the first thing in the first boot.
I am confused. I dont want to loose my tons of program and their settings again.
But thems emui has and its styles used is better than MIUI i believe.

It is a pleasure to use it hope there will be some fix soon.

hermanchb

Nov 19, 2011
Seremban
I have back to MIUI because my device dislike EMUL , seems RAM Management not as good as MIUI, I facing soft reboot and freeze issue.

degaonkarab

Aug 3, 2014
Satara
followed following steps on Lenovo p780 row with miui v7 5.11.26
MOVING TO CN+/ROW+ HOWTO:
0) Download SP_Flash_Tools_v5.1352.01
1) Take a ROM for FLASHTOOL (CN for CN+, ROW for ROW+)
2) Replace all files from layout zip
3) Run FT, load scatter
4) Make sure lk.bin is selected for UBOOT!
5) Make sure you've selected twrp recovery.img for RECOVERY
6) Flash in firmare upgrade mode (press reset button and connect the phone)
7) Boot to recovery and format /system (not required if /system size is the same in selected rom and new layout)
8) flash your favorite rom.zip in recovery (it should not contain uboot.img, or replace it with lk.bin from layout zip)

but something goes wrong its not working
i want to try for EMUI row+

degaonkarab

Aug 3, 2014
Satara
Lenovo p780 row , with miui v7 5.11.26 i tried to install recovery and flash to change layout row to row ++
No IMEI, No Baseband
even with mobile uncle ... it gives message IMEI backup sucessfull both the sims are not working
wifi is working
any solution?

stympy

Feb 15, 2010
Constanta
Lenovo P780
Samsung Galaxy A71
Lenovo p780 row , with miui v7 5.11.26 i tried to install recovery and flash to change layout row to row ++
No IMEI, No Baseband
even with mobile uncle ... it gives message IMEI backup sucessfull both the sims are not working
wifi is working
any solution?

Hi. It is a solution for every thing in life. :D
For you is called SN Write Tool. Tis tool is made to write IMEI for good again.
The trik is to flash again one stock FIRMWARE, and after that to use this tool to rewrite IMEI!

Reactions: Lapyyyyyy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all. Here is another nice firmware!

EMUI 3 B320 STABLE only for CN+ ROW+
    Mirror: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bw-fSKX78W43RURGSXktUEZJMk0&usp=sharing

Original Link(use Google Chrome or Yandex Translator): http://lenovo-forums.ru/topic/13866-lenovo-p780-кастомная-прошивка-emui-30-v2-442-custom-rom/

Mirror: https://drive.google.com/folderview...VqeENJNXlYZWZ5WllmQ2VkMGZ0bG9IT3M&usp=sharing
    Weather widget has been erased from ROW firmware. Use weather widget fom market

Changes: camera, magnetic cover, the awakening of the volume rocker, OTG, memory, sound, superuser, the display on the computer as a USB drive, corrected Google added a compass, tweaks to optimize and small things, Firmware archive bit reduced and now becomes a great and runs on a standard layout.
    Yes, even the time if Google does not want to synchronize: - go to the Accounts - Google - in your account - Sync settings and include those items which are not included - such as Calendar and Contacts, or update.
    No menu, movements and gestures.
    Video standard camera takes 640 * 480, 1920 * who needs to put the 1088 Way-type Lg Attached file lgCamera_7.1b2.apk
    Enjoy.

How to apply themes!
    Lots of them: http://smartoff.net/hw-themes/
    Download themes and putt them on SD Card in a folder called HWThemes.
    To start apply third-party themes, you must first apply a theme: Default (magazine) .hwt it is built into the firmware.
    After applying Default theme you can apply custon themes!
    So I tried this ROM and have a few tips and pointers for those who are flashing it:

1) The icons and wallpapers are weird at the start so the moment you install this ROM and boot, go to Themes and change the theme to Default(Magazine) theme so that everything becomes materialistic and stuff.

2) The Language of the ROM is some weird one at beginning (Russian maybe) so change it to English

3) The Keyboard is weird at beginning, not the normal one, so you may have to download a better one like Google Keyboard etc.

4) It shows the SD card as Internal Memory for some reason and the Built in one as external. I don't know why but doesn't make much of a difference.
    EDIT: 5) Also don't forget to install Systemui.apk as it imporves the icons a bit and the animations as Stympy said above. And the theme folders have loads of themes that you can download but haven't tried them yet.

Otherwise, the ROM is beautiful. Somewhat similar to MiUI but also different at the same time. NO major lags or stutters. Materialistic, (not animations just looks) and battery and RAM management seems fantastic. Try it. Try it now. :D
    Hi stympy,just wanted to know:
    1.what's the difference in miui &emui?
    2.is it rooted?
    3.can I restore apps and settings in emui if I backup them in miui 5.8.6?
    4.how is the memory optimization in emui as miui becomes laggy after opening 5-6 apps???

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using XDA Free mobile app

MiUI and EMUI are totally different. MIUI is the UI created by Xiaomi for their phones. EMUI is Emotion UI created by Huawei for their phones. Completely different in structure, but similar in looks (a little.) So if you want to back up your apps from EMUI to MIUI you will HAVE to use an app like Titanium Backup and back them up on SD card.
    SS for this rom
    Everything Woking so far as I installed today.had to install Google keyboard else the rom is smooth.

Sent from my P780 using XDA Free mobile app
    Hi stympy
    There is file named systemui.apk and systemui.zip in Google drive patch folder.what is this for???

Sent from my P780 using XDA Free mobile app

Hi. System apk or zip ate for some modifications of icons and some sliding efects. Backup the file and try.

Sent from my Lenovo P780