XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to port rom for lenovo P780

Tip us?

m4h38008
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default How to port rom for lenovo P780

Can anyone tell me how to port rom for lenovo P780??

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Supermatt01
Old
Thanks Meter 22
that's a great question. I just read this post because I was expecting something of a thread with instructions. I do hope that it's not very different from porting a ROM for any other device but with my recent experience with this phone that's not likely. I will be searching the threads for tutorials on porting. any developers that already know could help by posting any links that they already know about, any that I find I will post here.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2284985

start here bro. maybe it will get you going. These instructions are not very clear, wait I'm still prowling the threads.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

here are some more links. forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1908008

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2701283

The last one here is more for our device so I think it prudent to go there. happy porting. I'm going to give these instructions a try asap. and another good question would be about porting Chinese roms for the ROW version.

m4h38008
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Ty brother I will try this ltr and will tell u and thnks a lot brother once again

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to m4h38008 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]