What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more

PSA: Google Play Services Wakelock Affects Many 5.x ROMs

Wakelocks are the bane of the battery conscious, and this wakelock bug has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Lenovo P780 NVRAM..IMG

18th March 2015, 04:10 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi,

I got stuck with a bad flash and the only way to get it to flash again was to format the nvram.
I don;t have a backup so even though i was able to put the imei back in, and part of the serial number and use the correct modem baseband i still get a serial with 0000000 followed by the serial i entered.

Can someone send me a backup of their nvram file so i can start working from there again?

I loved my phone untill it got bricked with a silly software update by lenovo that caused by cellphone reception which i then tried to fix with a custom rom flash.

18th March 2015, 06:30 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 422

943 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by winnox

Hi,

I got stuck with a bad flash and the only way to get it to flash again was to format the nvram.
I don;t have a backup so even though i was able to put the imei back in, and part of the serial number and use the correct modem baseband i still get a serial with 0000000 followed by the serial i entered.

Can someone send me a backup of their nvram file so i can start working from there again?

I loved my phone untill it got bricked with a silly software update by lenovo that caused by cellphone reception which i then tried to fix with a custom rom flash.

Here is the nvram img!
Hope this helps you !
Attached Files
File Type: img nvram.img - [Click for QR Code] (5.00 MB, 110 views)
18th March 2015, 07:56 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Thank you stympy.
What software did you use to pull this? So i can use it to write that file back
19th March 2015, 04:03 PM |#4  

943 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by winnox

Thank you stympy.
What software did you use to pull this? So i can use it to write that file back

Here is the tool !
Attached Files
File Type: 7z nvram_backup_restore_wo_root-shell_3.7z - [Click for QR Code] (337.9 KB, 72 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to stympy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2015, 10:21 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 15

174 posts
I have same problem with serial. But if i restore your nvram i will get your imei, serial and product number??? So i need to replace all that things with my imei, serial and product number??
1st April 2015, 12:07 PM |#6  

943 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by popadic022

I have same problem with serial. But if i restore your nvram i will get your imei, serial and product number??? So i need to replace all that things with my imei, serial and product number??

Hi. If your NVRAM is corupted and you cannot write inside you could replace with this one. After replace you could try to modify the information from the new NVRAM.
Any way your information is messed up and you dont have anything to loose !
12th April 2015, 10:37 PM |#7  

13 posts
HI i have a problem. Posted at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/leno...-root-t3080446

I tried your suggestion with the .img. run the batch file and it was a success but there still no IMEI registered on the phone it still saying invalid... please help...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread