Originally Posted by tngultimate
How to install it using pc? or other ways?
First download the firmware
Step by step you wil do this:
>>>>> I USED WINDOWS 7 FOR THIS TUTORIAL <<<<<<<<<<<
FIRST BACKUP YOUR PHONE ROM ON THE SDCARD
Install drivers for Lenovo P780.
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select the MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt in ROM from target_bin folder
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- choose Option->USB Model,click USB Model SKIP THIS STEP IFF SELECTED
–> Choose Option->DA DownLoad All->Speed->High Speed, click High Speed
- Turn off your phone - skip this step is allready powered off
- "Press upgrade ROM Firmware->Upgrade "
- and ONLY NOW connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circle is displayed
- Finish !
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on!