MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] No contiunous reception on both sim cards

OP katalinush

14th September 2014, 05:16 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 323

724 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajucs2005

Thanks for reply.
I havnt tried for upgrade. Its a brand new handset and kitkat update is not stable.
Unreachable is not very frequent. My frnd upgraded to kitkat and not suggesting me at this.moment.
Already contacted network provider idea cellular but no success.They asked me to swap sim but 3G slot is for vodafone so unable to do so.
Any other suggestiob if u have pls ?

I dont know what to say. New handset? I did not think so. I have this phone since last year. Try to root it with framaroot and change modems. You will find alot of modems in my post called: How about some modems.

Sent from my Lenovo P780
The Following User Says Thank You to stympy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th September 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #12  
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stympy

I dont know what to say. New handset? I did not think so. I have this phone since last year. Try to root it with framaroot and change modems. You will find alot of modems in my post called: How about some modems.

Sent from my Lenovo P780

Thanks for your response. So it will.be on experimenting modems but it will be simply trial and hit and risky especially wid a new handset nd im a newcomer. I have already returned one lenevo p780 and this is my second p780. Is there any reference mapping like against which model version compatible with which modem version. Anyways thanks again.
15th September 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 323

724 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajucs2005

Thanks for your response. So it will.be on experimenting modems but it will be simply trial and hit and risky especially wid a new handset nd im a newcomer. I have already returned one lenevo p780 and this is my second p780. Is there any reference mapping like against which model version compatible with which modem version. Anyways thanks again.

In my post How about some modems you will find modems software for Android 4.2.2 and Android 4.4.2.
25th October 2014, 02:57 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
coverege problem
hello! i have lenovo p780 model 2013chinese version. i've chenged the roms several times including the ROW version i fixed the coverege problems with changing the baseband and everything was ok until the last time i've updated it with 4.4.2.since then i've got very bad coverege. i installed the original rom s125 try any baseband but no change.and also ive got the message nvram warning:err=0x10 in the wlan networks menu.if anyone got similar problem and solved it pls HELP! :P)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread