Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,719 Members 38,248 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lenovo p780 Brick

Tip us?
 
drali21
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2014
Default Lenovo p780 Brick

I've used google translate

I was using slxrom.v23, When updating slxrom.v26 phone bricked.

Google will turn on and off screen.

When I connect the computer to the USB driver does not install

Sp.flash.tools does not see phone

What can I do??


phone goes to twrp.recovery
 
stympy
Old
#2  
stympy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 171
Posts: 346
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by drali21 View Post
I've used google translate

I was using slxrom.v23, When updating slxrom.v26 phone bricked.

Google will turn on and off screen.

When I connect the computer to the USB driver does not install

Sp.flash.tools does not see phone

What can I do??


phone goes to twrp.recovery
First download the firmware from Satanduk post.
Step by step you wil do this:
>>>>> USE WINDOWS 7 FOR THIS TUTORIAL <<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>REMOVE THE USB CALBLE FROM PHONE! <<<<<<<<<<<<<
NOW:
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select a the MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt in ROM from target_bin folder
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- choose Option->USB Model,click USB Model SKIP THIS STEP IFF SELECTED
> Choose Option->DA DownLoad All->Speed->High Speed, click High Speed
- Turn off your phone - skip this step is allready powered off

- "Press F9 (hit Download button)" OR " if upgrade ROM Firmware->Upgrade "
- and ONLY NOW connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- Finish !

- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on!

After this tell me iff something goes wrong !

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using LiFe v.07 and TWRP 2.6.3.0.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by drali21 View Post
I've used google translate

I was using slxrom.v23, When updating slxrom.v26 phone bricked.

Google will turn on and off screen.

When I connect the computer to the USB driver does not install

Sp.flash.tools does not see phone

What can I do??


phone goes to twrp.recovery
Or.. Simply do wipe data from recovery....

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to stympy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
drali21
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by stympy View Post
First download the firmware from Satanduk post.
Step by step you wil do this:
>>>>> USE WINDOWS 7 FOR THIS TUTORIAL <<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>REMOVE THE USB CALBLE FROM PHONE! <<<<<<<<<<<<<
NOW:
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select a the MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt in ROM from target_bin folder
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- choose Option->USB Model,click USB Model SKIP THIS STEP IFF SELECTED
> Choose Option->DA DownLoad All->Speed->High Speed, click High Speed
- Turn off your phone - skip this step is allready powered off

- "Press F9 (hit Download button)" OR " if upgrade ROM Firmware->Upgrade "
- and ONLY NOW connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- Finish !

- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on!

After this tell me iff something goes wrong !

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using LiFe v.07 and TWRP 2.6.3.0.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------



Or.. Simply do wipe data from recovery....

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using XDA Free mobile app


Thank you for your answer but pc not see my p780 (windows7, usb drivers installed). "Wipe data" gives an error when I want to do. Wipe data failed in TWRP...
 
stympy
Old
#4  
stympy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 171
Posts: 346
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by drali21 View Post
Thank you for your answer but pc not see my p780 (windows7, usb drivers installed). "Wipe data" gives an error when I want to do. Wipe data failed in TWRP...
Be carrefoul. Windows sees the phone only one second. That second is crucial...
Try this thing:
1.Plug cable on the phone.
2. Open the case of the phone.
3. You will see a red buton on the right side.
4. Open flash tool.
5. Press firmware upgrade on flash tool.
6. Now press the little red button and see what is going on.
7. Now the flash should begin....

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using LiFe v.07 and TWRP 2.6.3.0.
 
drali21
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by stympy View Post
Be carrefoul. Windows sees the phone only one second. That second is crucial...
Try this thing:
1.Plug cable on the phone.
2. Open the case of the phone.
3. You will see a red buton on the right side.
4. Open flash tool.
5. Press firmware upgrade on flash tool.
6. Now press the little red button and see what is going on.
7. Now the flash should begin....

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using LiFe v.07 and TWRP 2.6.3.0.
I tried, but unfortunately it did not
 
abatt
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 74
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Plovdiv
I have same problem. When i click on firmware upgrade i press the red button and hold, then i plugged the usb cable and after 4 - 5 seconds release red button. And i rescue my phone 😊

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using Tapatalk
 
drali21
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by abatt View Post
I have same problem. When i click on firmware upgrade i press the red button and hold, then i plugged the usb cable and after 4 - 5 seconds release red button. And i rescue my phone 😊

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using Tapatalk

I tried, but unfortunately it did not

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes