Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,536 Members 53,086 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] lenovo p780 stucked at boot logo

Tip us?

somu12345
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] lenovo p780 stucked at boot logo

please help Help please by mistake i tried to convert a system app to user the name of app is classical i tried to convert by system/app application suddenly my phone gets off automatically and now not booting up stucked at boot logo tried pressing the reset button nothing happend plzz help lenovo p780 i was on stock recovery i go to service center they said have to change motherboard or install sooftware and it take about 30 days

Dark_Horse
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by somu12345 View Post
please help Help please by mistake i tried to convert a system app to user the name of app is classical i tried to convert by system/app application suddenly my phone gets off automatically and now not booting up stucked at boot logo tried pressing the reset button nothing happend plzz help lenovo p780 i was on stock recovery i go to service center they said have to change motherboard or install sooftware and it take about 30 days
Can't understand a word you're saying but don't panic! Relax, take it easy. Go make a cup of tea, sit down and then reflash your phone using the instructions in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/leno...guide-t2658144