April Fools Round Up: The Year of Nostalgia

April Fools Day is once again upon us and as usual, tech companies everywhere have not … more

Android 5.1 OTA for Nexus Round-Up

The beginning of April is dominated by April Fools. There are jokes and pranks everywhere, which are … more

Official Lollipop for LG G2 Captured

LG is rolling out the Lollipop update for the LG G2. KDZ images for both 16 GB and 32 GB variants … more

Google’s Prank Roundup for April Fools 2015

Once again, we have arrived on the most magical of holidays – the annual … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Lenovo P780 not tunring on bricked dead not switching on not booting

15th March 2015, 07:28 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23

241 posts
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshishKhalkho2013

while trying to repartition MIUI v6 on my p780 it happened to me.
for once i thought it's gone "usb not recognised error, no device detected on sp flashtool"
but thanx to your reset button method
m back again

This goes out to all others who face problems flashing chinese phones with MEDIATEK BASED PROCESSORS and also maybe most of other chineese phones.. i had another difficulty flashing a a JIAYU Phone and flashing procedure didn't work according to plan. I tried various techniques but didnt work. Something came to my mind from expeirence with other big telecom chineese vendor software WINDOWS VISTA, 7 & 8 are not good operating systems for the Chineese hardware .. the driver software normally have issue..

So i installed a fresh Windows XP on my machine (DUAL BOOT) and that worked easy.. drivers detected .. flashing went smooth. If your thinking of installing XP as a Virtual Machine... good luck to you... im sure if it would work.. come post here
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread