Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th March 2015, 08:28 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshishKhalkho2013

while trying to repartition MIUI v6 on my p780 it happened to me.
for once i thought it's gone "usb not recognised error, no device detected on sp flashtool"
but thanx to your reset button method
m back again

This goes out to all others who face problems flashing chinese phones with MEDIATEK BASED PROCESSORS and also maybe most of other chineese phones.. i had another difficulty flashing a a JIAYU Phone and flashing procedure didn't work according to plan. I tried various techniques but didnt work. Something came to my mind from expeirence with other big telecom chineese vendor software WINDOWS VISTA, 7 & 8 are not good operating systems for the Chineese hardware .. the driver software normally have issue..

So i installed a fresh Windows XP on my machine (DUAL BOOT) and that worked easy.. drivers detected .. flashing went smooth. If your thinking of installing XP as a Virtual Machine... good luck to you... im sure if it would work.. come post here

11th September 2015, 01:54 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Any resolution happened to this query. I m also facing this with same phone model. Phone is charging with showing red light but no charging sign or nor it shows the USB connectivity. Please response with resolution. Thanks, Nitin
11th September 2015, 02:14 PM |#23  
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 666

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitind

Any resolution happened to this query. I m also facing this with same phone model. Phone is charging with showing red light but no charging sign or nor it shows the USB connectivity. Please response with resolution. Thanks, Nitin

What happent? What software did you used ? What did you tried to to? Did your phone stoped working by himself? Is your phone made after or before 03.02014?
15th September 2015, 07:05 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28

More
did you read my post earlier, tried and failed ?
19th October 2015, 09:11 AM |#25  

More
now it happened to me too..
my p780 wont turn on and only showing red light when charged and undetected in my computer.
before this error my phone sometime random freeze and restart in about 2 - 3 times in a month or sometimes more than 8 times, and last time it freeze and not restarting by it self ( it ussually restart by it self when this occur ).
any idea what to do?? i've already try to disassemble the phone, remove the battery and put it back and it just freeze again in welcome logo and make a repetitive noise sound like hanged PC then it back to dead..

any solution??
19th October 2015, 04:07 PM |#26  
Flag Constanta

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnp

now it happened to me too..
my p780 wont turn on and only showing red light when charged and undetected in my computer.
before this error my phone sometime random freeze and restart in about 2 - 3 times in a month or sometimes more than 8 times, and last time it freeze and not restarting by it self ( it ussually restart by it self when this occur ).
any idea what to do?? i've already try to disassemble the phone, remove the battery and put it back and it just freeze again in welcome logo and make a repetitive noise sound like hanged PC then it back to dead..

any solution??

Best solution: go to a service store with the phone. From what you tell us this seems to be a motherboard problem.

Sent from my Lenovo P780
23rd October 2015, 12:55 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Same Problem
Same here... the phone freeze and black screen leaving only red led ... can't figure out why ... going to service center will cost almost half of the current sell price ... so i'll try alternate workaround if any thanks
23rd October 2015, 05:27 PM |#28  
Flag Constanta

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebadli

Same here... the phone freeze and black screen leaving only red led ... can't figure out why ... going to service center will cost almost half of the current sell price ... so i'll try alternate workaround if any thanks

Try to reflash your current rom.

Sent from my Lenovo P780
31st December 2015, 07:17 AM |#29  
Flag pune

More
I am also facing same issue for same handset. I have tried all your step but still same.
I have flashed ROM in devies 2-3 time. It works fine for 2-3 hours then suddenly screen goes off. Reset button will also not work. Then have to open handset and remove battery connector , then its getting started normally then again suddenly screen goes off.
I have changed battery also. Any more ideas guys?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)