Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,899 Members 49,432 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lenovo P780 TWRP Install on Vibe ui1.5 Help

Tip us?

barid64
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Tablet [Q] Lenovo P780 TWRP Install on Vibe ui1.5 Help

Please i need some one to help me how to install TWRP Or CWR Recovery on New Vibe Rom UI1.5 Because i Update my p780 to the newest Vibe but only have Stock Recovery I need to install Custom Recovery I try Mobile Uncle but not working back again to stock always I try Flash Tool either Not working for this new UI1.5.....Please help meThank you

soralz
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by barid64 View Post
Please i need some one to help me how to install TWRP Or CWR Recovery on New Vibe Rom UI1.5 Because i Update my p780 to the newest Vibe but only have Stock Recovery I need to install Custom Recovery I try Mobile Uncle but not working back again to stock always I try Flash Tool either Not working for this new UI1.5.....Please help meThank you
Have you rooted your phone? Basically, my method when flashing Vibe ROM:

On CWM 6.0.2.8 > Flash Vibe ROM > Flash Gapps > Flash SuperSU > Wipe data/cache > Reboot.

NOTE: When reboot, you will be asked to disable recovery flash, you must answer yes or else the stock recovery will overwrite the CWM you have. But I am not sure about TWRP.

Else, root your phone using vRoot (Google it), use Mobile Uncle Tools install appropriate recovery and flash back the SuperSU zip via recovery if you don't want the Chinese root management app.
Primary Gadget:
OnePlus One 16GB White | Cyanogenmod 11 Nightly 4.4.4 ROM | Furnace-1.0.2 OC Kernel by savoca | PhilZ Touch Recovery 6 (CWM 6.0.4.9 Based)

Secondary Gadget:
Samsung Galaxy W Wonder GT-I8150 White | Cyanogenmod 11 4.4.4 ROM by arco68 | PhilZ Touch Recovery 6 (CWM 6.0.4.5 Based)

The Following User Says Thank You to soralz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

barid64
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
ThanksTE=soralz;52274896]Hacar you rooted your phone? Basically, my method when flashing Vibe ROM:

On CWM 6.0.2.8 > Flash Vibe ROM > Flash Gapps > Flash SuperSU > Wipe data/cache > Reboot.

NOTE: When reboot, you will be asked to disable recovery flash, you must answer yes or else the stock recovery will overwrite the CWM you have. But I am not sure about TWRP.

Else, root your phone using vRoot (Google it), use Mobile Uncle Tools install appropriate recovery and flash back the SuperSU zip via recovery if you don't want the Chinese root management app.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your answer.
My phone is rooted and have super su but only you can't change the CWR Recovery
I try many time to install cwr 6 0 1 5 with mobileuncle but still the old cwr not change
Better to wait for Stable Rom to try.

soralz
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by barid64 View Post
Thank you for your answer.
My phone is rooted and have super su but only you can't change the CWR Recovery
I try many time to install cwr 6 0 1 5 with mobileuncle but still the old cwr not change
Better to wait for Stable Rom to try.
Assume you have checked root with root checker right? Ok, try the CWM in my thread. It's a China version CWM 6.0.2.8. The CWM 6.0.1.5 is ROW version. Choose and flash the correct recovery and you should be ok.

CWM 6.0.2.8 > Best stable recovery ATM from my opinion.
Primary Gadget:
OnePlus One 16GB White | Cyanogenmod 11 Nightly 4.4.4 ROM | Furnace-1.0.2 OC Kernel by savoca | PhilZ Touch Recovery 6 (CWM 6.0.4.9 Based)

Secondary Gadget:
Samsung Galaxy W Wonder GT-I8150 White | Cyanogenmod 11 4.4.4 ROM by arco68 | PhilZ Touch Recovery 6 (CWM 6.0.4.5 Based)