Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more

Lenovo p780-voice call issue-after update to android 4.4 kit-kat

16th September 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
****, I am still stuck on with USB driver Installation.
The files you have provided, I have successfully downloaded them.
When I connect the device to my laptop, the PC sees the device and asks for a driver, I have installed these drivers you provided but my laptop does not recognize them as compatible drivers saying that device is not recognised, I am stuck and I think I can not move any further because of this
17th September 2014, 07:24 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Zero results
As the result of my many hours attempts yesterday to make the phone working and recognized by the PC properly lead to zero results.
The problem with the driver. The PC detects the connected device asks for a driver, installed the drivers you have provided stympy. But Lenovo P780 icon doesn't appear in the list of devices in My Computer or Explorer or when appears after Clicking on it, does not show the content at all. Empty list.
Owning many different phones, I neved had such a problem before. All devices after short drivers installation were always recognizable at first connection.

Strange and very dissapointing.

kozav100
17th September 2014, 11:38 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 240

530 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozav100

As the result of my many hours attempts yesterday to make the phone working and recognized by the PC properly lead to zero results.
The problem with the driver. The PC detects the connected device asks for a driver, installed the drivers you have provided stympy. But Lenovo P780 icon doesn't appear in the list of devices in My Computer or Explorer or when appears after Clicking on it, does not show the content at all. Empty list.
Owning many different phones, I neved had such a problem before. All devices after short drivers installation were always recognizable at first connection.

Strange and very dissapointing.

kozav100

Hi. The computer with windows installed recognize this piece of hardware for just a second in device manager. I have windows 7 installed and when i connect the phone some autorun starts with the driver. Your phone does that ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread