Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 43,325 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lenvovo LiFe v7 ROW Contact Manger

Tip us?
 
spock81
Old
(Last edited by spock81; 25th May 2014 at 11:24 PM.) Reason: Adding info
#1  
spock81's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 29
Join Date: Apr 2013
Info [Q] Lenvovo LiFe v7 ROW Contact Manger

Hey you lucky people, in a bit off a rush writing this haveing a problem with my messages(i am recieving and sendig fine) i am based in uk so keep things simple i have attached screen shots, P.s loving this rom

Any Help wouuld be greatly appricieated

Gone thro my whole contact names and numers are all in order just to busy this week, think might have found a bug
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Contact Manger.png
Views:	81
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	2763058   Click image for larger version

Name:	Messages No Names.png
Views:	78
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	2763059   Click image for larger version

Name:	current rom.png
Views:	65
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	2763060  
 
stympy
Old
#2  
stympy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 215
Posts: 445
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by spock81 View Post
Hey you lucky people, in a bit off a rush writing this haveing a problem with my messages(i am recieving and sendig fine) i am based in uk so keep things simple i have attached screen shots, P.s loving this rom

Any Help wouuld be greatly appricieated

Gone thro my whole contact names and numers are all in order just to busy this week, think might have found a bug
Sooo... from what i see in your screen shots, i understand that the names in your contacts list does no appear in your messages ?
Try this: go to your contact list an modify your contact number with +4 or whatever is UK prefix.
Like this:
04.555.555.etc becomes +404.55.55.etc
The Following User Says Thank You to stympy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
spock81
Old
#3  
spock81's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 29
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by stympy View Post
Sooo... from what i see in your screen shots, i understand that the names in your contacts list does no appear in your messages ?
Try this: go to your contact list an modify your contact number with +4 or whatever is UK prefix.
Like this:
04.555.555.etc becomes +404.55.55.etc
Cheers buddy just haven't had time to sort it out done now thanks alot
 
da_undead
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by spock81 View Post
Cheers buddy just haven't had time to sort it out done now thanks alot
Wondering the same. Thanks.
Tags
contact manager
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes