1. now... turn off your phone(skip this step because yours is allready stoped)
2. plug your USB cable in your computer
2.1. do not plug your USB cable in your phone
3. open Flash Tool
4. check DA,DL WITH CHECKSUM (NOT OPTIONAL)
5. press Firmware Upgrade button (NOT DOWNLOAD BUTTON)
6. now just now plug usb cable to your phone.
7. firmware flash should start.(some red and other color lines should appear)
8. iff the firmware is not starting remove the back case of your phone and hold pressed the little red button from the right side, for about 20 seconds not less then release. All this must be done with cable pluged in to your phone.
9. after flash is done a green circle should appear
10. disconect your phone and power on your phone
11. lenovo logo should appear. then you should be pacient because it will took some time before android boots for the first time.
12. Reboot at least once then your phone is ready to work HARD.
13. Good luck. Hope This Helps You.
14. Do not be afraid. This phones are hard to HARD BRICK. Most of them are SOFT BRICK.