Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,526 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Does P780 have inbuilt call recording feature?

Tip us?

sgsI9003
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 184
Default [Q] Does P780 have inbuilt call recording feature?

For my work I want to change my phone & don't want to carry 2 phones.
Auto call recording when I am in the field is useful feature for me which I need but not sure if this phone has feature of auto call recording.

Does it have this feature if not can call recording be done with 3rd party apps?
Asus Zenfone 6, intel z2580 CPU @2gHz with 2gb Ram
If this helps Pressing the thanks button is better than saying thanks in the post alone.

stympy
Old
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsI9003 View Post
For my work I want to change my phone & don't want to carry 2 phones.
Auto call recording when I am in the field is useful feature for me which I need but not sure if this phone has feature of auto call recording.

Does it have this feature if not can call recording be done with 3rd party apps?
Hi. Lenovo P780 has Recorder app build in. If you dont like this yu can try alot of recorders app from Google Magazin Play, just search for Recorder.

Sent from my Lenovo P780

casaben
Old
(Last edited by casaben; 26th May 2014 at 02:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 18
In theory, no phone has that. It's kind of a privacy thing. On an IPhone, it's not possible without doing God knows what. On Android, I'm sure there is an app for that, but by default it's not possible.
Just go to the Play store and search for it ? Googling for Android call recording came up with 3 high rated apps already, so you should be fine

Edit : just saw on S123 ROW that there is a button on the ongoing call screen to indeed record the call

da_undead
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by casaben View Post
In theory, no phone has that. It's kind of a privacy thing. On an IPhone, it's not possible without doing God knows what. On Android, I'm sure there is an app for that, but by default it's not possible.
Just go to the Play store and search for it ? Googling for Android call recording came up with 3 high rated apps already, so you should be fine

Edit : just saw on S123 ROW that there is a button on the ongoing call screen to indeed record the call
Good info. Thanks !
Tags
auto call recording