phantom touch!

Search This thread

proakkie

Aug 1, 2015
i'm using lenovo p780 that i bought on 1st december 2013. recently the phantom 'possessed' my phone. phantom touches occur and its really irritating. upgraded to kitkat last year.

baseband version
P780.V24, 2015/01/06 09:40
build number
P780_ROW_S228_150115

do i have to replace the digitizer only or with the screen?
or do i have to isolate the digitizer like i have read in one plus one forum?
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME..

stympy

Feb 15, 2010
Constanta
Lenovo P780
Samsung Galaxy A71
i'm using lenovo p780 that i bought on 1st december 2013. recently the phantom 'possessed' my phone. phantom touches occur and its really irritating. upgraded to kitkat last year.

baseband version
P780.V24, 2015/01/06 09:40
build number
P780_ROW_S228_150115

do i have to replace the digitizer only or with the screen?
or do i have to isolate the digitizer like i have read in one plus one forum?
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME..

Can you send us some pictures?
At this phone you can change only the digitizer or digitizer with lcd i reccomend this one. The digitizer for this phone is glued on lcd.
At my wife phone appeared some shadows on screen when she droped the device on watter.
I opened the phone(bye bye warranty, chinese waranty) and dried the phone. Shadows are gone now.

proakkie

Aug 1, 2015
Can you send us some pictures?
At this phone you can change only the digitizer or digitizer with lcd i reccomend this one. The digitizer for this phone is glued on lcd.
At my wife phone appeared some shadows on screen when she droped the device on watter.
I opened the phone(bye bye warranty, chinese waranty) and dried the phone. Shadows are gone now.

i think they must be video(not picture) because the lcd is fine. flawless. the problem is about the touches. i dont touch it but it act like i touched it. do you understand the situation? i didnt do anything but it( the lcd) act like i touched it. i dropped the phone few times but nothing happen. until one day, the phantom touch suddenly occur. the touchscreen is quite ok for now. it acts normally since last night. before that i let the battery drained out and recharge until half of the capacity. so what do you think?:eek:

stympy

Feb 15, 2010
Constanta
Lenovo P780
Samsung Galaxy A71
i think they must be video(not picture) because the lcd is fine. flawless. the problem is about the touches. i dont touch it but it act like i touched it. do you understand the situation? i didnt do anything but it( the lcd) act like i touched it. i dropped the phone few times but nothing happen. until one day, the phantom touch suddenly occur. the touchscreen is quite ok for now. it acts normally since last night. before that i let the battery drained out and recharge until half of the capacity. so what do you think?:eek:

Indeed. You deed good. Try to do this few times, once or twice.