I had this problem on the AOSP 1.8 China. The GAPPS that i used are for 4.4.2, you should look for the one of your Android Version.
I know that the rom is different, but here there are my steps for the INSTALLATION of AOSP
and to solve the ISSUE ABOUT GOOGLE ACCOUNTS
, i think it should work even for your rom:
- I installed Vibe UI with Flashtools
, just booted to check it then I rebooted in recovery. I didn't put any google account on it.
- From recovery I installed the AOSP 1.8 4.4.2
- At the first boot I get this 2 messages: "Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped" "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped"
and I can't go on seting up the phone.
- Back in recovery tried a wipe to factory settings, it works, so I enter in the O.S.
- Once in the O.S. I cant get to login in my Google Accounts
, I get "there was a problem communicating with Google Servers"
- Back in recovery tried another wipe to factory settings, it DOES NOT works.
- From recovery I flashed again AOSP 1.8
over the AOSP 1.8, it DOES NOT works.
- Downloaded the GApps_Light_4.4.2_signed.zip, it DOES NOT works.
- So i was tired, and I installed from recovery SLX v26a CHINA
- In SLX v26
I tried to log in with Google Play
, and I logged in with success.
- Back in recovery I flashed again AOSP 1.8
over the SLX v26 china
- Booting the AOSP 1.8
, Google Play icon and files exist, but in SETTINGS->ACCOUNT
there is no option to put a Google Account (only standard EMAIL ICON) and if you try adding it from Google Play, it crashes.
- Again, back in recovery, I Installed again GApps_Light_4.4.2_signed.zip
- Still in recovery, I tried a Wipe to Factory
- Back in the O.S. I tried to add an account in Settings->Accounts, and finally it works.
I found GApps_Light_4.4.2_signed.zip on XDA but i cant remember the address of the discussion. Mine was of size of 47.4 MB not the one of 50 MB, the second ones gave me an error in recovery.
Here there is the file from my GDrive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwG...it?usp=sharing
My WebSite: www.FrancescoDeRosa.net
If my help was appreciated, please press the thanks button
Find me on G+