Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] ROM Life07 - battery icon

OP lenovo P780 Life 07

6th June 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Hallo I am new in here and sorry for my english.
I have flashed LiFe 07 and I very happy with this ROM, but I dont know how to disable battery icon (the upper right edge). Because I have shown also icon and also battery percentage, and I want to have only percentage.
I tried some Xposed modules for it but doesnt work on this rom (I only can change this icon to another, but disabling doesnt work).
7th June 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #2  
stympy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
718 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenovo P780 Life 07

Hallo I am new in here and sorry for my english.
I have flashed LiFe 07 and I very happy with this ROM, but I dont know how to disable battery icon (the upper right edge). Because I have shown also icon and also battery percentage, and I want to have only percentage.
I tried some Xposed modules for it but doesnt work on this rom (I only can change this icon to another, but disabling doesnt work).

I think is not possible to remove the icon. Only the percentage. I have this ROM.

Sent from my Lenovo P780
7th June 2014, 12:43 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Hi stympy, I know that U are using this ROM (I read your thread about life ROM), It makes me disappointed by that is not possible I have another one Q about this ROM, I saw in your thread pictures that U adjust any languages to this ROM, Its possible to post link your adjusted ROM (I need slovak language to this ROM - or its possible import this language as any zip file across TWRP or any way without reflesh all this ROM) I need only language SK pack.
7th June 2014, 03:42 PM   |  #4  
stympy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
718 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenovo P780 Life 07

Hi stympy, I know that U are using this ROM (I read your thread about life ROM), It makes me disappointed by that is not possible I have another one Q about this ROM, I saw in your thread pictures that U adjust any languages to this ROM, Its possible to post link your adjusted ROM (I need slovak language to this ROM - or its possible import this language as any zip file across TWRP or any way without reflesh all this ROM) I need only language SK pack.

In my pictures did you see your language ? tell me what is it ? Il try to help you.
7th June 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/leno...t2666626/page2 1st post on page 2

Or its only interface without included languages ?
Last edited by lenovo P780 Life 07; 7th June 2014 at 06:42 PM. Reason: edit
9th June 2014, 01:10 PM   |  #6  
stympy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
718 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenovo P780 Life 07

Here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/leno...t2666626/page2 1st post on page 2

Or its only interface without included languages ?

Look here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...0E&usp=sharing
In translated folder.
Translated files must be patched from TWRP.
Do a full backup first.
Last edited by stympy; 9th June 2014 at 04:16 PM.
10th June 2014, 11:49 AM   |  #7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by stympy

Look here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...0E&usp=sharing
In translated folder.
Translated files must be patched from TWRP.
Do a full backup first.

I need flash all those files from this folder (Translated) or any one specific? May do it from TWRP v 2.5.0.0 ? Those files translate lifev07 to Slovak (Slovencina) language or its have more languages - all that U have on this pictures from link which I post earlier? And I need do any wipes (cache, dalvik-cache,..) before flash ?
Thank U for answer.
10th June 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #8  
stympy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
718 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenovo P780 Life 07

I need flash all those files from this folder (Translated) or any one specific? May do it from TWRP v 2.5.0.0 ? Those files translate lifev07 to Slovak (Slovencina) language or its have more languages - all that U have on this pictures from link which I post earlier? And I need do any wipes (cache, dalvik-cache,..) before flash ?
Thank U for answer.

1. Flash all the files.
2. Those are all the language that it have.
3. Just flash all the files with TWRP.
4. DO NOT DO ANY WIPE.
5. You are wellcome.
The Following User Says Thank You to stympy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by stympy

1. Flash all the files.
2. Those are all the language that it have.
3. Just flash all the files with TWRP.
4. DO NOT DO ANY WIPE.
5. You are wellcome.

Thank You for your answer, I try it, but I must do any nandroid backup before
11th June 2014, 05:49 AM   |  #10  
stympy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
718 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenovo P780 Life 07

Thank You for your answer, I try it, but I must do any nandroid backup before

Do a full backup from TWRP. I never broke my phone with that. Good luck.

Sent from my Lenovo P780 with LiFe v.07 and TWRP 2.6.3.0

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes