No registration required

Wireless display

OP sidsonam

25th August 2014, 06:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Hello all,

I am a happy customer of p780 as I am not that techie so nothing is bothering me. Not even the battery life as it is giving me 1 n half day which is more than any other smartphone today.

But as you know there are no mirroring app for lenovo p780 so I am concerned that this phone will be able to screen mirroring like Samsung or not.

I got this hope when I was going through the new KitKat update and I came across wireless display. ( settings>display> wireless display) it is something to do with Intel widi feature but I don't know how to make it run and what hardware or software is required.

The hope came from the new mobile assistant which has screen sharing through USB ( magic plus ) when u connect the phone to laptop it opens lenovo suite , magic plus etc. It works night but the need to have display wireless is increased.

Please tell me how and what is needed as I am facing the same issue in my lenovo twist laptop where it says Widi is ready to use. But frankly speaking I don't know how to use.

Any suggestions please reply to get this thing working.

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using XDA Free mobile app
25th August 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 12

55 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidsonam

Hello all,

I am a happy customer of p780 as I am not that techie so nothing is bothering me. Not even the battery life as it is giving me 1 n half day which is more than any other smartphone today.

But as you know there are no mirroring app for lenovo p780 so I am concerned that this phone will be able to screen mirroring like Samsung or not.

I got this hope when I was going through the new KitKat update and I came across wireless display. ( settings>display> wireless display) it is something to do with Intel widi feature but I don't know how to make it run and what hardware or software is required.

The hope came from the new mobile assistant which has screen sharing through USB ( magic plus ) when u connect the phone to laptop it opens lenovo suite , magic plus etc. It works night but the need to have display wireless is increased.

Please tell me how and what is needed as I am facing the same issue in my lenovo twist laptop where it says Widi is ready to use. But frankly speaking I don't know how to use.

Any suggestions please reply to get this thing working.

Tronsmart T1000 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPIWJ_ykGag
28th August 2014, 09:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Does this support lenovo p780 ? One more thing can we have wireless display to phone and laptop? If wireless display works I do have lenovo twist laptop with widi windows 8.1 can we WIRELESSLY mirror our screen ?

1st September 2014, 12:30 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 12

55 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidsonam

Does this support lenovo p780 ? One more thing can we have wireless display to phone and laptop? If wireless display works I do have lenovo twist laptop with widi windows 8.1 can we WIRELESSLY mirror our screen ?

If U mean Tronsmart T1000 - then YES, it s support lenovo p780 (but U must have ROM with KK or 4.4.x android).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread