Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,165 Members 37,561 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] X-VIBE and decorations/tweaks

Tip us?

sshn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] X-VIBE and decorations/tweaks

Hi everyone, I'm new on this forum and don't understand some things regarding to custom rom, videlicet X-Vibe rom. I've installed this rom as described in regarded thread. So, after installation I've used new OS and found that lots of things looks a bit ugly or works not very good for me. I've tried to customize them as much as I can but still not satisfied.
The main point of my feelings is that previous ROM I've used was much better. Especially I really want to have Applications buttom in bottom part of every desktop and I still not able to use it. So, I don't really sure but I'd like to remove additional decorations and themes and use stock representation such as on this picture.

http_cdn2.gsmarena.com/vv/pics/lenovo/lenovo-p780.jpg

Please, help me on my problem or just tell what I should do to have proper result. Any explanations is really appreciated.
Thanks you!

soralz
Old
Thanks Meter 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshn View Post
Hi everyone, I'm new on this forum and don't understand some things regarding to custom rom, videlicet X-Vibe rom. I've installed this rom as described in regarded thread. So, after installation I've used new OS and found that lots of things looks a bit ugly or works not very good for me. I've tried to customize them as much as I can but still not satisfied.
The main point of my feelings is that previous ROM I've used was much better. Especially I really want to have Applications buttom in bottom part of every desktop and I still not able to use it. So, I don't really sure but I'd like to remove additional decorations and themes and use stock representation such as on this picture.

http_cdn2.gsmarena.com/vv/pics/lenovo/lenovo-p780.jpg

Please, help me on my problem or just tell what I should do to have proper result. Any explanations is really appreciated.
Thanks you!
The only way is roll back to stock ROM, Vibe ROM you can consider as Custom ROM with pretty much visual appearance features added.
Primary Gadget:
OnePlus One A0001 16GB White | Cyanogenmod 11 Nightly 4.4.4 ROM | PhilZ Touch Recovery 6 (CWM 6.0.4.9 Based)

Secondary Gadget:
Samsung Galaxy W Wonder GT-I8150 White | Cyanogenmod 11 Unofficial 4.4.4 ROM by arco68 | PhilZ Touch Recovery 6 (CWM 6.0.4.5 Based)

sshn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by soralz View Post
The only way is roll back to stock ROM, Vibe ROM you can consider as Custom ROM with pretty much visual appearance features added.
Thank you very much! I suspected that those changes are "embedded" in custom rom.