5,593,876 Members 47,168 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lenovo Power Manager

Tip us?
 
neo24gr
Old
#21  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 53
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by stympy View Post
Yes. You can install like a normal app. Please make backup of your original app. Good luck.

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using xda app-developers app
thank you for your answer my friend.
one more thing,what version can i install?any one i want?
what do you prefer?
 
stympy
Old
#22  
stympy's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 55
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo24gr View Post
thank you for your answer my friend.
one more thing,what version can i install?any one i want?
what do you prefer?
Install 2.5 version. Is new and better. Have funn !
 
neo24gr
Old
#23  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 53
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by stympy View Post
Install 2.5 version. Is new and better. Have funn !
ok,thanks a lot man
 
neo24gr
Old
#24  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 53
Join Date: Nov 2013
ininstall it lenovo power 2.5 and always it say no network detect it ,enable it for better performance.can we stop it this?
 
stympy
Old
#25  
stympy's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 55
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo24gr View Post
ininstall it lenovo power 2.5 and always it say no network detect it ,enable it for better performance.can we stop it this?
Look on settings section. See what aplications are there on white list.
Do you have any firewall or antivirus installed ?
Your phone is rooted ?
 
neo24gr
Old
#26  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 53
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by stympy View Post
Look on settings section. See what aplications are there on white list.
Do you have any firewall or antivirus installed ?
Your phone is rooted ?
i have no applications on white list,no firewall,no antivirus and is not rooted.
i search on settings but i didnt found anything to solve it..
this came right after the install.
i unistall it ,install it again..but no luck...
it keep asking for internet.
when i enable it ,it goes away.but when is off keep asking for it...
i cant have internet-wifi always on..
 
stympy
Old
#27  
stympy's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 55
Join Date: Feb 2010
Ok. Unistall the app, and try the 1.6. And tell me if the simptoms reapear.

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes