OP stympy

2nd October 2014, 07:49 PM   |  #31  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 296

653 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by funata

Hi all
I have lenovo P780 and using power manager version 2.1.436 ( default ROW ) Every time I go from Emergency Power into Normal mode, the GPS always turn on ( previously when I enter the Emergency Power from Normal it was off ). Is it a bug or there are setting to control this ??

Thank you...

PS: If this the wrong forum please direct me

Many Thanks

Hi. I have ROM S226 ROW STOCK Rooted and with TWRP, i tried what you sad, and this think is not happening to me !
6th October 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #32  
London
Thanks Meter: 15

80 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by funata

Hi all
I have lenovo P780 and using power manager version 2.1.436 ( default ROW ) Every time I go from Emergency Power into Normal mode, the GPS always turn on ( previously when I enter the Emergency Power from Normal it was off ). Is it a bug or there are setting to control this ??

Thank you...

PS: If this the wrong forum please direct me

Many Thanks

Sounds like you have enabled GPS in Normal mode. Just use the Lenovo Power manager to deselect GPS in normal mode and it won't activate when it switches from emergency to normal.
7th October 2014, 03:52 AM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Horse

Sounds like you have enabled GPS in Normal mode. Just use the Lenovo Power manager to deselect GPS in normal mode and it won't activate when it switches from emergency to normal.

Thank you, but where am I supposed to turn off gps in power manager? Some steps will be appreciated - many many thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread