Bump! on the G3; Looks Promising

Search This thread

dongdong6968

Sep 19, 2014
We've been waiting on the g3 devs, working hard on unlocking it, in the hopes it'll bring something nice for us as well. How promising do you guys think Bump! looks?
The g3 Thread

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
Anyone have any thoughts?

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA mobile app
I'm not sure what thoughts you want?

Is it promising on the g3 then yes it works great for them. Is it promising on the flex then as it's been said a couple times there's already one being tested/working, but waiting to be fine tuned and i believe the devs want to get the website to bump images built before releasing it. Playfulgod has said in his thread he's running twrp and I'm running it too so be patient it's coming.

jacktackle

Jan 28, 2009
London
I will say this hang tight tho. Bump is awesome.

I only hope Lollipop come up with some miracle screen tweeks which will make our screen looks as clean as any other 720p mobiles. :) then all the d-fused will be fused again :p other then the weak screen, G flex is just perfect. perfect curve's, perfect in hands, and on top of all its a centre of attraction.
i could not use G3 for more then 2 days because of the dull colors OS. and everything looks so flat so what if it's 4K
LONG LIVE THE FLEX

Last edited:

bigjj44

Jan 21, 2011
Warner Robins
I only hope Lollipop come up with some miracle screen tweeks which will make our screen looks as clean as any other 720p mobiles. :) then all the d-fused will be fused again :p other then the weak screen, G flex is just perfect. perfect curve's, perfect in hands, and on top of all its a centre of attraction.
i could not use G3 for more then 2 days because of the dull colors OS. and everything looks so flat so what if it's 4K
LONG LIVE THE FLEX
on my flex i found that if you bump the screen brightness to around 80%, it looks night and day different. the bat takes a little bit but not bad.

dongdong6968

Sep 19, 2014
But i cant take brightness more then 40-% creates irritation
Which revision do you have? I'm on the newer one, and only after having it for five months, have I begun to notice the slightest bit of an issue. I guess after getting used to it, or possibly burning in the home buttons, have I noticed image retention. And on the new rev, the screen looks really nice at a high brightness, plus the battery is equipped to take it on. And after washing my screen, that bit of burn in from the Nav bar is gone! Good as new.

Also, what even became of this thread???

Top Liked Posts