FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Any Flex users getting the LG G3?

2nd July 2014, 01:43 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 477

More
I'm thinking on pre ordering a G3. I think I can use my Jump even on a pre order. Not exactly sure how that works. Would be nice to try it out to make sure I like it.

2nd July 2014, 01:48 PM |#2  
Flag Outside of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 4,787

Donate to Me
More
they'll probably have some in stores in a week or so to try out; might as well wait, even though you do have 14 days to return it..
2nd July 2014, 02:46 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

they'll probably have some in stores in a week or so to try out; might as well wait, even though you do have 14 days to return it..

I thought I saw on G+ pre orders will ship on the 15th. Thinking stores will have it the 16th. Not sure why I want a new phone so much. I'm still happy with the Flex. Just want a new toy. Thinking the G3 won't be that much different though. I would get the LG watch but I don't wear watches. LoL
2nd July 2014, 02:54 PM |#4  
Flag Outside of Chicago

Donate to Me
More
I really miss flashing custom roms/having a working recovery, so I don't think I will buy another LG phone for myself; my wife and son will probably want G3's, once our first jump is active aug12th

I like the M8, and there are tons of roms for it; I would love to try a Z2s, but obviously that isn't happening at TMO any time soon, and, am curious about the upcoming Note4 as well.

Until then, I will not mess around with my rooted 4.4 Flex, since its working pretty well right now, and not worth messing with, especially without TWRP working with it..
2nd July 2014, 03:40 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
I'm thinking the G3 will have a fair share of developers. I thought I saw the Z2 will be out real soon on T-Mobile. I know it's about time. The Z3 is already in the works. LoL. I guess for me I should wait for the Note 4 or maybe even iPhone 6 for something different. It will be hard not to get the G3 though.
2nd July 2014, 03:50 PM |#6  
Flag Outside of Chicago

Donate to Me
More
well, since you're on the "old" jump, you could try one out, and jump to something different if you dont like it..
2nd July 2014, 08:39 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Nothing else I would want if I didn't like it though. At least not in the next month I don't think. With my discount I get 30 days to return.
2nd July 2014, 08:47 PM |#8  
Flag Outside of Chicago

Donate to Me
More
As much as I dont want another Samsung phone, I'll def be checking out the note 4

I owned the note1 and note 2, and really liked both of those phones; tons of roms/tweaks/options, so there was always something new and sweet to try out.

Like you said, who knows what will be out in the next month or so..
2nd July 2014, 10:47 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 463

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

As much as I dont want another Samsung phone, I'll def be checking out the note 4

I owned the note1 and note 2, and really liked both of those phones; tons of roms/tweaks/options, so there was always something new and sweet to try out.

Like you said, who knows what will be out in the next month or so..

Exact same situation here. Note 1/2 then decided a curved LG would be fun and have tons of development cuz it was such a unique idea... Lol.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd July 2014, 11:54 PM |#10  
Flag Outside of Chicago

Donate to Me
More
great minds think alike
The Following User Says Thank You to wase4711 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread