Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,079 Members 50,934 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where are the devs?

Tip us?

rbreban
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Where are the devs?

Next time I buy a phone I'll check for development first. This phone has suck poor development. Even my wife Motorola xt925 has 4.4.4 and I'm stock on jelly bean.
The Following User Says Thank You to rbreban For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sweets55
Old
Thanks Meter 301
Great piss off the few we have. LoL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweets55 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

podagee
Old
Thanks Meter 246
if you want the 4.4.4 you can learn how to compile from source yourself. i tried with my nexus 4 but had a hard time and gave up trying to develop a rom. the problem we have here seems that there arent any source for our phone. be patient... Playfulgod is working on getting us cm11.
btw. stock rooted is fine with xposed frameworks. for me custom roms have their own problems. stock is actually better imo
AT&T LG G2(Black)-SOLD
AT&T LG G-Flex-completely stock
"Its not the device....its operator error."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to podagee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mattwheat
Old
Thanks Meter 244
You can always learn to do it yourself. Or since all you want is to have the latest and newest then you need to go to the play store and down load "go launcher" they always add the new android versions with themes so you can be cool and have the newest look. Or hey I hear that APPLE is about to release the iPhone 6. Maybe go that route.
And by the way your wife's xt925 isn't running an OTA of 4.4.4. Shes running cm or some other built ROM. But its not official 4.4.4 so go NV the RAZR forums.
The Following User Says Thank You to mattwheat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bbobarino
Old
Thanks Meter 228
What a stupid thread

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
MAIN DEVICES M919 GALAXY S 4/LG D959 G FLEX/NEXUS 7 2ND GEN
The Following User Says Thank You to bbobarino For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SREEPRAJAY
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3835
OP @rbreban

Learn to make one by yourself and share it to others, if you are so keen to have ROMs
You are cautioned for your aggressive attitude.

THREAD CLOSED.

my small work to this wonderful XDA

Quote:
from my old war horse O2X and my new gentle beast LG G2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SREEPRAJAY For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe