FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

I get my jump next month

11th July 2014, 06:34 AM |#1  
D-FUSE's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Panama City(Got to love the beach)
Thanks Meter: 3,057
 
More
Deuces! ✌I can't believe what I've seen over here. Never again will I get an Lg. Hello m8!!!!! Oh the dude wanting to know where are all the developers are Lmao.
The Following User Says Thank You to D-FUSE For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
11th July 2014, 07:20 AM |#2  
sweets55's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 477
 
More
I've had a Jump to use for 6 months. LoL. I got a deal on the Flex so I didn't use it. Nothing out that I want right now. I just couldn't pull the trigger on a M8 because it seems to small. I'm waiting on Note 4 or even maybe a iPhone 6.
11th July 2014, 11:45 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-FUSE

Deuces! ✌I can't believe what I've seen over here. Never again will I get an Lg. Hello m8!!!!! Oh the dude wanting to know where are all the developers are Lmao.

Right lol......... But it's a good phone stock. Best of luck with the M8. Cheers!

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app
11th July 2014, 02:35 PM |#4  
wase4711's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Outside of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 4,736
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-FUSE

Deuces! ✌I can't believe what I've seen over here. Never again will I get an Lg. Hello m8!!!!! Oh the dude wanting to know where are all the developers are Lmao.

same here, although my son and wife want G3's; they don't care about root or roms, so I will get it for them..
But for me, its an M8, Z2/Z3s, or Note 4...done with LG personally..
The Following User Says Thank You to wase4711 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2014, 04:21 PM |#5  
brittoking's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 434
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

same here, although my son and wife want G3's; they don't care about root or roms, so I will get it for them..
But for me, its an M8, Z2/Z3s, or Note 4...done with LG personally..

Any idea when the note 4is coming?? That's the only one that piques my interest either

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th July 2014, 05:23 PM |#6  
wase4711's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Outside of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 4,736
 
Donate to Me
More
I think they said it will be announced at IFA, in early September..
I have a jump in August, that I will use to grab a M8, and I have another one to use anytime after that, so If the note4 is incredibly outstanding, I will probably grab that, but who knows what will be out in a month or 2..
The Following User Says Thank You to wase4711 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2014, 05:30 PM |#7  
Thraxzzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Not gonna jump onto the LG Bandwagon again, maybe oppo or Sony where lots of developing happen

Sent from my LG-D958 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th July 2014, 01:14 AM |#8  
JesseMT4G's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Youngstown
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
I haven't had a reason to root honestly. I don't have the time for it anyway. Flex is the 1st phone I haven't had to mess with it. Just like their software better than anyone else's. From their knock on/off code to the pop up SMS and phone calls, its slick.

Checking on the g3 next week in the stores and go from there. Need a smaller phone for pocketbility.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JesseMT4G For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2014, 01:44 AM |#9  
D-FUSE's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Panama City(Got to love the beach)
Thanks Meter: 3,057
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

I think they said it will be announced at IFA, in early September..
I have a jump in August, that I will use to grab a M8, and I have another one to use anytime after that, so If the note4 is incredibly outstanding, I will probably grab that, but who knows what will be out in a month or 2..

Well I'll tell you if you go and look at the m8 thread and look at badseed I'm on that team and the dev from the phone is sick this for t mobile
12th July 2014, 03:01 AM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseMT4G

I haven't had a reason to root honestly. I don't have the time for it anyway. Flex is the 1st phone I haven't had to mess with it. Just like their software better than anyone else's. From their knock on/off code to the pop up SMS and phone calls, its slick.

Totally agree, they put some good thought into the software. They're actually useful features on the Flex unlike other phones out there that bost about no touch or eye navigation doesn't work worth a lick.
Dont forget about the Flex's camera app, it excels past my old S4.
The Following User Says Thank You to shwnr11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G Flex General by ThreadRank