Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,023 Members 43,909 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I get my jump next month

Tip us?

shwnr11
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweets55 View Post
So back to Jump. lol My wife has a Jump available soon. Can I use it and give her my phone and still use my Jump in 6 months? Not that any phones are out but I'm thinking down the road. Life as a phone junkie. Better then being a crack head. lol
In a way you can..... You would use the jump for her, but once you get the phone you swap the SIM cards

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to shwnr11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sweets55
Old
Thanks Meter 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by shwnr11 View Post
In a way you can..... You would use the jump for her, but once you get the phone you swap the SIM cards

Cool. Have you done it? Wife doesn't really like switching phones though. lol

shwnr11
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweets55 View Post
Cool. Have you done it? Wife doesn't really like switching phones though. lol
Yes I have done it before. But in reverse. I had the better phone but wanted an even better phone. So I purchased the new phone and gave my girl my old phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to shwnr11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sweets55
Old
Thanks Meter 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by shwnr11 View Post
Yes I have done it before. But in reverse. I had the better phone but wanted an even better phone. So I purchased the new phone and gave my girl my old phone.

Yea I'm doing the same as you...Wife has a S4 with I think around $200 left to pay it off but she has a Jump now. I just used my Jump on a G3. I was thinking I might want a Z3, Note 4 or maybe even a iPhone 6 if it's bigger. No fanboy here. haha I'm on the original Jump the wife is on the new Jump. I can get a new phone ever 6 months. I think with the new Jump you have to have so much paid off right? I will just give her my G3. That kind of works out good I get a new phone and don't have to pay for any new accessories. lol

Sorry already used my Thanks but I'll get ya tomorrow.