just got t mobile flex

OP guyenxda

22nd August 2014, 06:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Coming from att note ii after i lost my phone. Went to t mobile kiosk and signed up for 60$plan plus picked up nice curvy lg g flex. I am planning to root soon anything i need to know as a new user?? So far this phone is looking great however wonder how it compared to my old lost note ii in terms of performance,
22nd August 2014, 10:56 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 124

355 posts
More
The flex destroys the note 2 in terms of performance and battery life. The only downside is the lack of development. There are a few guys working on stuff. My previous phone was also note 2. There was more development for that phone than any other i have seen. I do miss that part.
25th August 2014, 02:57 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
As fo rooting I went with Towelroot, works like a charm.
20th September 2014, 01:28 AM   |  #4  
I also am a former net . 2 owner. The best custom at start in my opinion was Jedi, then it was DN3. Anyway I have a rogers g flex, same model as the AT&T version and I have tried everything to root this thing. Towelroot and ioroot didn't work on 4.4.2. They only work for limited models on 4.4.2, but all 4.2.2, so the only way for me to root is downgrade. Is there a method I don't know about? Any help would be great, like you said limited support

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Above
20th September 2014, 03:14 AM   |  #5  
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,876

5,045 posts
Donate to Me
More
Use stump root from the g3 forum
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread