Ask a question

No registration required

Unhappy [Q] please help

OP Omegared111

18th September 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
idk what to do... i rooted using towel root on G flex 4.4.2 then i downloaded auto rec to get a recovery and now my phone wont boot. however i can plug it into a computer with it being recognized. My computer always asks to download new drives though and idk what i can do for this. Also don't know if my JUMP program coverage will allow me to get a new unit in store or have to wait
18th September 2014, 11:18 PM   |  #2  
Flag Salem
Thanks Meter: 944

2,097 posts
Donate to Me
More
People really need to read before doing things. It's not hard to find that 4.4.2 does not have a compatible recovery yet. Slow down and read before jumping into something that could potentially turn your phone into a designer paperweight.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to felacio For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2014, 10:24 AM   |  #3  
Flag kahului
Thanks Meter: 259

1,430 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegared111

idk what to do... i rooted using towel root on G flex 4.4.2 then i downloaded auto rec to get a recovery and now my phone wont boot. however i can plug it into a computer with it being recognized. My computer always asks to download new drives though and idk what i can do for this. Also don't know if my JUMP program coverage will allow me to get a new unit in store or have to wait

if you are getting a black screen on your phone and when you plug it in it shows to format a lot of drives, just go back into recovery and do a factory reset.
The Following User Says Thank You to podagee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thumbs up
just got a swap out through tmobile for free #swag
22nd September 2014, 01:38 AM   |  #5  
Flag BIRMINGHAM
Thanks Meter: 347

648 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by podagee

if you are getting a black screen on your phone and when you plug it in it shows to format a lot of drives, just go back into recovery and do a factory reset.

Wow really. Just go back into recovery he already tried installing a custom recovery. Which there isn't a working custom recovery. But by doing so his factory reset recovery has been replaced by which ever custom recovery he has tried to install. Which means there is no factory reset.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread