Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more

HTC Sense Camera & Gallery for M8 GPE Lollipop

If you are running a GPE ROM and miss the sense gallery and camera, this flashable zip by … more

XenonHD Unofficial AOSP-based ROM for Find 7a

XDA Recognized Contributor uppon2 & Team Horizon are bringing the Oppo … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

BRICKED LS995. Need full NAND dump

27th August 2014, 08:52 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Hi.
Bricked my phone, no download mode, no recovery mode
only worked some 3 keys mode (hardware keys control)

need jtag or riff box full NAND dump.
Pls help, thx
 
 
28th August 2014, 07:00 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 347
 
645 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by spasoman

Hi.
Bricked my phone, no download mode, no recovery mode
only worked some 3 keys mode (hardware keys control)

need jtag or riff box full NAND dump.
Pls help, thx

How did you manage to do this.
28th August 2014, 09:31 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visa Declined

How did you manage to do this.

I bought it with T-mobile rom, and no working donwload mode and recovery.
I was try to flash via adb stock boot.img and other, and after that it dos`nt boot to Android.

Result - no android, no recovery, and no download mode. Need NAND dump
29th August 2014, 02:30 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 347
 
645 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by spasoman

I bought it with T-mobile rom, and no working donwload mode and recovery.
I was try to flash via adb stock boot.img and other, and after that it dos`nt boot to Android.
Result - no android, no recovery, and no download mode. Need NAND dump

Are you saying that you bought it already broke? Or are you not wanting to answer the question?
The Following User Says Thank You to Visa Declined For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th August 2014, 08:41 PM |#5  
wase4711's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Outside of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 4,724
 
10,205 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Its pretty sad the way people come into these threads, with one or 2 posts, never helping anyone, or even being friendly about anything, and just ask and expect others to do things for them, or provide software to them, just because they screwed up their phones due to not bothering to learn how to fix it BEFORE doing stupid stuff to it..

Its so sad to see what has happened to XDA...
The Following User Says Thank You to wase4711 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st August 2014, 12:30 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
I never post becouse my English is low level, and I am from Ukraine.
I bought phone with dead recovery mode, and download mode with T-mobile rom.
I was read more thread how to restore download/recovery mode, and back to stock.
And find that I need flash directly via adb boot.img, recovery.img and another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

Its pretty sad the way people come into these threads, with one or 2 posts, never helping anyone, or even being friendly about anything, and just ask and expect others to do things for them, or provide software to them, just because they screwed up their phones due to not bothering to learn how to fix it BEFORE doing stupid stuff to it..

Its so sad to see what has happened to XDA...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes